This does not make sense!

PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
I was doing some challenge missions, RSL 22 at the time, with my L20 survivors. I am player level 58. Got a golden chest, opened and got an epic shooter weapon, level 18. This is against any rules of common sense!!! So, to get L20 gear, what RSL missions do i have to do? 125?

As far as i can tell, and again common sense only, missions above RSL 20 should guarantee L20 gear, or not really?
MizTyTheLostOnesSCBMAMrSorrowDisaliveJadenHaseDeadBeatTop8dog

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Papacas I share your frustration but it has always been like that, right?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Think it's a luck of the draw type thing, at least you can scrap it for xp
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    try doing +3000 times on RSL30 and still get lvl18 equipments.
    Top8dogMystique
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @TheLostOnes yeah i guess so, i was just letting out some steam...

@Amazayn well i cannot even compare myself to a player of your caliber. But i hold my own, i have well geared level 20 survivors, some with 7 stars. I do consistently 400+ stars for my little Portuguese guild. So i guess that players that really try, in general, deserve more fairness...
    TheLostOnesSCBMA
  • chuckmcnutchuckmcnut Member Posts: 13
    My level 19 gold Assault Survivors health dropped by 164 points from last night to today. wtf???? Btw I used to see level 19 gear all the time in the trade shop, now all I ever see is level 18 gear.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Long ago, a staff member said something like "The rewards on the challenges have always been crap". The context was their surprise that so many people put so much energy into earning stars. Apparently they forgot about the "mine is bigger than yours" factor.
    MizTyPapacas
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Everyone else's is definitely bigger than mine!
    Walkerballz
    @Dale well i do not see it like, although you may very well be right, at least partially. I am on a team, and when i push for more stars it's contributing to that team. Ofc i also look at the individual rankings, so yeah, it is not 100% altruistic for sure...
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Papacas said:

I was doing some challenge missions, RSL 22 at the time, with my L20 survivors. I am player level 58. Got a golden chest, opened and got an epic shooter weapon, level 18. This is against any rules of common sense!!! So, to get L20 gear, what RSL missions do i have to do? 125?

As far as i can tell, and again common sense only, missions above RSL 20 should guarantee L20 gear, or not really?

I started pulling odd lvl 20 lg gear after hitting ten above lvl 30 zombies,.. Roughly
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

Out of the whole challenge I managed to pull just these two,... Which I see as very very lucky
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    PapacasbuchizombiebreathTheSittingDuck
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    @Top8dog that bruiser weapon tho... Yum
    Top8dogPapacasTheSittingDuck
    edited December 2016
    Well i like helping out my team. Hence so much effort in doing mire stars... that is the main point anyways. But if you are doing things way above your level, you should definitely not get stuff bellow your level. Again, common sense!
    Top8dog