How many phones are you hoarding?

Comments

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    @SynapseRanger They need to have 5 personal traits like the other survivors in addition to their leadership bonus to really be heroes. The bonuses can be handy based on the situation. It can also take a long time to unlock the traits which leaves them under-strength (and therefore kind of useless). Abraham's and Jesus' bonuses can also help if you need a little extra umph for your ranged and melee survivors.
    SynapseRanger
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    That would be handy - another 15 for 10 event.

But beware of.....

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GovernatorantGrimGaelPapacas
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    When I reach 45 phones I make 3 15-phone calls. It seems to raise my chances of getting something good.
    Captainslayer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,648
    Neil_J said:

That would be handy - another 15 for 10 event.

But beware of.....

Level 20 Granny with a Legendary Level 23 Shane's Rifle (Shotgun) would kick butt! I'd spend my radios for that. :lol:
    GrimGaelPapacasWalkerballz
    Granny would have seen all the walkers off on her own!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GrimGaelWalkerballz
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    According to NG, I have managed to save up $50 worth of radios (200). Yeah me!

Now they just need to run a special event that makes me wanna spend em ;)
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Lol @MizTy by that reasoning I'm upwards of $300. Guess I've been waiting for an event I like for a while now.
    MizTy
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    @MizTy no we need a special trade in event. Cash for Radios. I mean if 200 radios is worth 50 dollars I could earn some extra income.
    MizTySgtSalami
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    @Robotel can I ask how long does it take to achieve that kind of number?? :o (if they're buyed doesn't matter)
    maggiemoo
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,031

@Robotel can I ask how long does it take to achieve that kind of number?? :o (if they're buyed doesn't matter)

Between after-mission crates, the Season 7 missions, and the challenge rewards, I am easily collecting about 100 phones per week. So I'd guess about 15 weeks (3.5 months?) for the poster above, without buying phone for $$$ or TG.
    MizTy
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,232
    @TheSittingDuck @TransmuteJun with the amount of gold he has, I would guess that he might have also purchased a few haha
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    MizTyRiiiCeMaHnTheSittingDuck
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I'm at 807 radios. I found a good save/spend balance. I save 30, then spend 15. Rinse and repeat. It has worked well for me. When a special event comes along, I can spend more in hopes of getting the tokens I want.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    MizTyantTheLostOnes
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Up to just over 350, most I have ever had. Last time I got close to 300 I went on a call binge even though I promised to store up like a squirrel. I have more restraint now.......or do I?
    MizTy
  • winrywinry Member Posts: 10
    Not 3.5 month i think, i started on november 12.
    MizTyTheSittingDuck
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    winry said:

Well that depends on how many gas boosters you buy. 1 a week would easily bring you down from 4 months to 1 month.
    edited December 2016
    blynknz said:

winry said:

Well that depends on how many gas boosters you buy. 1 a week would easily bring you down from 4 months to 1 month.
    Very true! I am earning 100 a week with no buying of phones (either with TG or $$$) and no gas boosters. They are from season 7 missions, guild rewards and just finding them in crates and Wall-kers. Obviously the day I had my free gas booster, I earned more, but it is about 100 a week without those 'extras'.

MizTy
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @TransmuteJun Im keeping record on radios for few weeks and without buying for cash and TGs, Im getting about 120-130 per week(included 30 from S7 misisons and 25 as guild rewards). With phones I can get for TGs it is close to 200 per week.
    Sitting on 619 and waiting for discounted gold calls. Hope it will allow me to promote some heroes as well as some other survs I have. And my 3 free slots are waiting for some epic/leg worthy keeping. I recieved more phones since I started hoarding, but silly me, I spent about 250 on unlocking Tara and Rosita. And I guess this event we are all waiting for is not going to happen this or next week, so I´ll be close to 1000 when it hits...good enough to become bored before burning them all.
  • RiiiCeMaHnRiiiCeMaHn Member Posts: 16
    How are people getting 100 per week? I get 30 from season 7 and however many I get from the challenge guilds but I don't get many others other than that amount? Any tips?
    MizTy
    I've "collected" (not hoarded) 140 since last week's trial, and that's with not buying gas boosters.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I have a magnificent,awe-inspiring number for ya!3 radios,cool huh?
    MizTy
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited December 2016
    Well it sounds like some people are getting more than 100 per week and others are getting fewer. I guess the RNG spread is bigger than I thought!
    MizTy
  • MattiePMattieP Member Posts: 24
    I recently got bored and spent a few hundred, but I am still at about 700. Waiting for an event to come, which luckily is this weekend! Pumped to get some stars on some heroes real quick and breeze through some challenges/explorations a little quicker.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ Governator,LOL,don't ya hate it when ya have those oopsey button moments!No telling how many times I wasted stuff now!Sounds like you still made out well though,I got another legend jus now as well!
    Governator
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @RiiiCeMaHn 30 from S7 missions, 25 as guild challenge rewards. Another 70 or so from scavenge/challenge/story missions and free gifts from TG store. No booster involved, no TGs spent. I had average of 122 phones for 3 weeks, waried from 116 to 128. And time between challenges is mostly outpost grinding for me, so at that time Im getting phones only from S7 missions.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I'm saving 150 phones till now, started frm michionne's week. Believe it or not once i burn my phones, my 1st finger has his own will, can't control, can't stop..
    Gosh, pls don't lead my finger into temptation :neutral:
    GovernatorGrimGaelMizTy
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    edited December 2016
    I am up to about 750. When I hit 15 over the next hundred I will blow 15 on a call, then collect another 115.

For referrence, I spent every radio I had during the birthday event (15 call for 10)