How are people getting 300 stars?

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Aw sheeet,we da new Bonnie & Clyde then-I already disowned my family.

Is the Bonnie and Clyde negotiable? I'm thinking Clyde & Bonnie.I throw in some drive thru.
    [Deleted User]
    Try dat Dan,tru dat-discretion..I don't want no shit hawk swoopin down on me.
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @DarkFae Well I would share my Fries with you any day. I enjoy using my brain quite a bit always challenging my self in every day life. So come on over DarKae I got fries and soda. Even popcorn :)

@AysatyoPet no no what you do is when you get your bag of food. you dump the small fries into the bag an call them bag fries ;)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

@Lawdog <3 Brooklyn 99.

We don't need guns. I have a lighter, okay, we get some hairspray, make some flame throwers. Let's fry these b*tches.

@DarkFae I dated a girl who did that. We would have a disagreement an she changed her Facebook status to It's Complicated. I told her one day when she did it. It's not complicated because your single. An her response I kid you not was. "What?" I just shook my head an walked away. She stalked me for 2 weeks...
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

TUCO
    "That's some deep shit man."
    LOL...oh man-I just spit out .000005 cents worth of Keystone beer.

Hey don't knock it-made by Coors.
    Sides...they have THE best commercials.

Keith Stone!
  • HaHa @WhySoEgar

Now thats what I'm talkin' about!

@Lawdog

I prefer wine tbh but if I'm going to drink a beer it's gotta be Blue Moon with an orange wedge or its cousin hard cider (Mckenkie makes the best) :)

I'm one of those rare,mythical Red Neck New Yorkers-my taste buds don't have...taste.
    If I were to splooooge(Archer) I would go Titos Vodka,num num num.
    @DarkFae Oh yeah ? Wine huh. Not a fan of beer either don't like the taste. But give me a good whiskey or Scotch. *Offers up a Large Fry an glass of wine* come on over I got all the goodies ;) an they are free.... *Crosses out candy and puppys and writes Frys and Wine* ;)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I like beer. But, I'm with @WhyDoYouDie on this one. Give me some Balvenie single malt, or some Woodford Reserve small batch.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    Spiced rum because I'm a fucking pirate.
    TUCO
    @jester ROFL.... when your tired of the spiced rum you can have straight up rum an be a Admiral :)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

I've been around enough real life admirals in my time to know that pirates have more fun. And they can grow facial hair.
    @jester Since Admirals are commanding officers, they can issue shaving waivers per grooming standards 2201.2 - Personal Appearance - Shaving and Mustaches.
    http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/uniforms/uniformregulations/chapter2/Pages/2201PersonalAppearance.aspx
    Not all admirals are commanding officers. Not all admirals are in the Navy. Semper Paratus.
  • Wooot! Sounds like this thread just got transformed into dinner theater :) I'm a tequilla girl, any tequilla fans out there? Doesn't even have to be the expensive stuff (cough, gasp....Patron/Herradura) Cuervo works just fine :)
    jester said:

Not all admirals are commanding officers. Not all admirals are in the Navy. Semper Paratus.

Spiced rum -> pirates -> admiral
    clearly we are discussing navy admirals.
    :(
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    edited January 2016
    I got 214 stars when I had only 12s once. there are a lot of tactics to the game if you really understand the survivors, you weapons, positioning ect. I got 14s now and I got 252 last week. so I can easily imagine people getting 300 without doing anything special. it really shouldn't be to hard with enough leggys and the special high level guys from missions 9 and 11

edit: ups sorry for talking about the topic. i didn't realize how off-track this conversation had gotten...

[Deleted User]
    @DarkFae I love tequilla :) I get really stupid fun when I have had a bit of tequilla. Don't drink the worm ;)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

• Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    @WhySoEgar never and chat. it's a bad idea. I have some experience with this too :D

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I am a tequila fan - i will drink cuervo but nothing below that level. as i've gotten older, i've developed an appreciation for more expensive tequila (and liquor, in general) - makes the day after a lot more bearable B)
    TUCO
    "tequila makes her clothes come off..."
    @Kappa123 Hahaha I love a good Mexican tequilla :D

@Lawdog Really wanna make the cloths come off. give her some Caribou Lou :)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

@Verbaub I'm one of those guys most people hate's when it comes to drinking. No matter how much I drink I dont have the day after problems. No hang overs. But for those who do. Soon as you wake. Take a shot then after 2 hours take another shot. It is the withdraws your body goes through that Give you a hangover. An no you don't get drunk from 1 shot but it does keep you from going through the withdraws.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

This discussion has been closed.