15 Pulls. This is ridiculous..

Last night I decided to splurge on pulls with my hard-earned radios. This was the result (I still need to unlock the assault class):

1 - 3-star Bruiser
2 - 3-star Bruiser
3 - 3-star Scout
4 - 3-star Bruiser
5 - 4-star Bruiser
6 - 3-star Bruiser
7 - 3-star Bruiser
8 - 3-star Bruiser
9 - 4-star Bruiser
10 - 3-star Scout
11 - 3-star Bruiser
12 - 3-star Bruiser

If this isn't absolutely broken, or an egregious display of incompetence or malice by NG, then I don't really know what to say.
Dutchbrother

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Interesting result.. thanks for testing it.. ;)

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Haha.. i'm sorry for you. No Hunter, shooter or warrior. Seems like dem bruisers luv ya
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Did 2 x 15 pulls for testing purpose. At least not broken for me.. sorry for your bad luck
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Thanks for another test @DERRICK .. really appreciate it.. you've saved me a lot of radios.. ;)

Gregorios
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Pretty similar to what I had during the increased chance event though I got 2 epics 4* though as it was an increased event I did worse lol
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I think,yep..I just vomited a little in my mouth.
  • AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    damn, that's rotten luck. Have an odd penchant to pull bruisers and scouts too, but haven't recorded it like this before. Although yesterday I finally managed to get an epic warrior again. No legendaries yet only uncommon shooter/assault from missions.
    The dead are hungry too!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Wow, that's just incredible... more than 50% bruisers definitely deserves a refund!
    Imagine what you could do with all those bruisers in real life.. you'll never lose a bar fight again...
    FeleciaLawdog
  • XRayXRay Member Posts: 2
    Fortunately I didn't spend a single cent on this game, and surely after this experience my wallet will stay absolutely closed.
    BigOleTDsSenoiaSurvivor
  • manicornmanicorn Member Posts: 45
    same here... the last 5 15 radios pulls I received 4 bruisers and 1 hunter. At least for me I got 2 epic bruisers and the rest were rare.
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    I started collecting radios from the end of the last drop rate event. It's way more satisfying than using them. The number keeps rising and they all still represent potential success!
    zosonLawdogSenoiaSurvivor
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Degreaser said:

I started collecting radios from the end of the last drop rate event. It's way more satisfying than using them. The number keeps rising and they all still represent potential success!

same over here.. indeed very tempting to use them once in a while! :smiley:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Lawdog
  • Degreaser said:

That's what I'm saying, until I've built up 30 -45 And then I'm like, "Today is going to be the day I'll get a Legendary". Then I'll start to realize I had the days mixed up and it's only "rejectable survivors into scrap day"
    Lawdog
  • psychodocpsychodoc Member Posts: 10
    I only use the radio when I can do 15. Just got a legendary assault level 8. That's the lowest level I've received for a long time. Usually I get level 11 or 12.
  • KnsCtyShfulKnsCtyShful Member Posts: 19
    Guys, I'm starting to track pulls to radios to see if we can figure out where's the best place to spend them. Please post any pull you make here, but I will update my post with the information here.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/2519/getting-5-star-survivors#latest
  • KnsCtyShfulKnsCtyShful Member Posts: 19

The difference between 1, 5, and 15 radio pulls is already pretty well understood by most. A better study would be to track time of pull, level of tent, current roster at time of call, etc. Though I suspect the amount of data needed to legitimately identify any trends would be enormous.

Dan if it is, I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction?
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    I started playing this game the week after it launched,all my buildings are fully upgraded. Only one legendary the whole time I only use the 15 radio pull. I have turned away so many countless bruiser and scouts. Why would a person pay for a radio/gold pack?
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    Thanks dan. I'll pull 15 radio pulls different times of day & days of the week. Sometimes I'll save up the radio and do the 15 radio pull 3 or 4 times in a roll. It don't sseem to matter how I do it. Just more of the same rare after rare and sometimes an epic worth keeping
    WastelandDan
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    The Dev's should teak the code a little and make it so that after 500 radios, you magically roll a legendary... that way ppl won't get that "it's hopeless" feeling...
  • mackmack Member Posts: 29
    Lately I haven't pulled any legs..but early on I was able to pull 7 legs. Maybe they lowered it a couple weeks ago. Not sure how long ago some of you all started.... BTW not trying to brag. Just saying that it seemed to me in the begiNing it seemed easier to get legs...
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    If you use them one at a time at least there is potential for XPs when you reject them. But as of late, that's about all they've been worth.

• mackmack Member Posts: 29
    Food for thought.....maybe this only a certain amount of legendary survivors in the game and once they r all taken u have to wait for one to die before it's goes back in legendary lottery?? ;) lol
    Ovidmikel
This discussion has been closed.