OMG It really worked. Epic to Legendary with not a lame 5th trait!!

PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
Too often the fifth trait was origami napkins or aligning silverware perfectly when cashing in. Or even worse, one of those icons I still cannot remember because they have no meaning in the game for all intents and purposes. But just now, it happened. It really happened. Of course part of it is flashback to what the fifth trait was once was, but still NO ORIGAMI THROWING STARS AS THE FIFTH TRAIT!! Got luck :)
sligoemcrambert_necp_herianGrimGaelTheLostOnesT_12

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,051
    @Perdtin , pics or it didn't happne :wink:
    DLichT_12
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    @Perdtin, congrats mate. looks like a mean warrior indeed
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited December 2016
    Ugh, not as fortunate as @Perdtin
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Starkhorn said:

@Perdtin, congrats mate. looks like a mean warrior indeed

@Starkhorn agreed it would be nice to know ahead of time. And Dan is a good one. @Sligoem. Cannot tell you how many times I wound up with that defensive stance. Gak. Feeds into the gambling part of the brain, trying to draw and inside straight. ;) I think we have all been there in so many ways - one I really get a kick out of is pulling a legendary on a radio call. With no dodge of any kind, no luck, no retaliate when looking at traits :(
    GrimGael
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    I have a few examples of good luck for that. Asha being the torch carrier from rare to leg. Most are epic to rare, save for Castor.

Did get some bad DS luck on a bruiser an a scout though. Cashed the scout for tokens. The Bruiser is an overwatch queen though.
    Squall_NMLjmababaT_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, aren't cubits a bit long. I'm not sure I can lift those stones.
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    I was SOO happy when i upgraded this assault and got exactly what I wanted! I've been hunting a good assault survivor since they changed survivors to have 5 traits
    SCBMASquall_NMLjmababaT_12
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    Nope, just another vigilant eye watching.
    SCBMAjmababaT_12
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Mabiki
    So your secret to get good 5th trait is... Putting maggie shirt on your survivor before promote.. Never thought bout it, nice tips :sunglasses:
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    Here is mine before http://imgur.com/3qpuUYe . Here is the after http://imgur.com/3OixExL
    T_12
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Squall
    Lol, you got me.
    I bought that outfit with a mis-click but had to do something with it. It brings me the luck of the Irish,