Game won't load!

bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 146
Went to play this morning and game won't load. On iPad and iPhone 7. Help!

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    Check your wifi or internet connection. Are you in a area with strong wifi or internet connection? If not get to a place where there's better connection.

If that doesn't work, press three fingers on the screen for 10 seconds this will take you to the help menu, click comtact us and send a in game support request. The game doesn't have to successfully load for this to work.
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 146
    @zbot wifi is strong , keeps trying to connect but wont, this sucks! I tried the 3 finger thing and nothing .
    If the 3 finger doesn't work it's usually connection related. Try from your iPhone with wifi disabled.
  • jgdmuellerjgdmueller Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2016
    Hello, since Saturday I have had "walkers blocking my entrance try again later." It happened while using the upgrade gift double gas and double xp, with double supplies. I tried installing and reinstalling the app. Once i load the saved game it again freezes while loading. Please help!
    @jgdmueller are you able to access the help menu by using the three finger method described above?

If not use this link to contact support.

edited December 2016
    Ok, I have already submitted that, just hoped there was something I was missing. Btw it fails out when I tried the 3 finger
    @jgdmueller , please post or PM me your player level, game name and guild (if any) and I can try to follow up with support when they come back tuesday. Just curious when did you submit your request?
    jgdmueller
    Guess it was about 8pm yesterday, when I'd been locked out for 20+ hours. Player level is 49. Game name is Joel, leader of guild TV MA. Guess maybe they've been dealing with allot of other issues
    Wait, probably 4pm
    Still unable to access, hoping this is fixed before I fall too far behind on season 7 level and guild quest
  • MacsuxMacsux Member Posts: 1
    I'm having issues too. Username macsux, level 41, Canucks Eh guild. Says walkers blocked entrance. 3 fingers shuts the game down
    @zbot, should I have heard anything yet? Is there something else oily should be doing?
    Thanks for checking @zbot you find anything?
    @jgdmueller and others affected by this.

Would you know what you were doing in the game before the issue started?
    I had the supply double and had turned on the double xp and unlimited gas update gift. I had went thru the weekly challenge and the last thing I was doing was completing scavenging missions with my free gas @zbot
  • josburn3060josburn3060 Member Posts: 1
    Walkers blocking entrance error and then game closes out when I try to use 3 fingers for help, please help before I loose out on season 7 mission stuff
  • CinnaDumaCinnaDuma Member Posts: 6
    Starting an hour ago I am unable to log in to the game on my Android tablet. I am able to log into other games, the website, email, pretty much everything but the game. I have cleared the cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. It just sits at connecting. Any thoughts?
    @CinnaDuma welcome to the forum. When the game is loading press 3 finger on the screen for 10 seconds it should take you to the FAQ screen. Click contact us and send a ingame support request. If this menu doesn't come up it maybe another issue (connection, etc).
    @zbot Everytime I try the three finger menu the game crashes.
    @CinnaDuma merged looks like similar issue.
    I've had my connectivity restored, guessing it behind the scenes. Thanks!
    The last thing I did was upgrade Daryl to level 7. Got the notification that it was done and the game wouldn't open.
    @CinnaDuma

Please use this link to contact support.

After you submit the message to support, please post your player name, player level and guild (if any).

@jgdmueller glad your issue was resolved.
    @zbot Player name should be CinnaDuma, level 15, and I had just applied to a guild. Can't remember the name.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    We did deploy a hotfix yesterday that should have helped players with a common issue that was causing this behavior. I see from jgdmueller that their situation has improved, but I would like to hear back from @CinnaDuma, @Macsux and @josburn3060 if they are still having problems or not [hopefully not].

Thanks, all!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    @Shteevie I am still having problems. I cleared the cache again, uninstalled/reinstalled, and disconnected my Google account to try a fresh game and settings. My game gets to the connecting screen and just sits there until it says it cannot connect. The three fingers thing just causes it to crash.

Just kind of disappointing. I am losing time in the event. Let me know if you need anymore info.
    @Shteevie Just letting you know that the game started working again just now.

Thanks for all the help.
    Thanks for the report and that it's working @CinnaDuma !