May their souls rest in peace

WastelandDanWastelandDan Member Posts: 1,220
I lost two survivors tonight, doing a level 18 deadly mission while also doing husband things. Thought I was good enough to pull it off, but they fell to the walkers.

http://a64.tinypic.com/ezem3t.jpg
http://a67.tinypic.com/334lop5.jpg
http://a63.tinypic.com/2mq515k.jpg

Should have used a different team. Yes, alcohol was involved, but isn't it always? It just seemed like a freak mission. My hunter was standing in the exit zone, hadn't been in a struggle, got hit the next turn and then wound up being the main course for a walker feast. Realized I wasn't going to get past the walkers eating him before the rest caught up and killed me, so I sacrificed the level 17 assault rather than my prized shooter. KevinSpacey.

Not too strong of a hit to my camp, but a humbling one. Glad I had just finished upgrading SteveIrwin's equipment and level the other day so I could piss that XP away. Now I am down to only one hunger.

RNG gods and the diciples at NG, please touch me with your divine spirit, bring me fortune, heal my camp.

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Wow,brutal man.
    Cue taps.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    That wasn't Steve Irwin. That was Colby Donaldson.

I always protect my legendary shooter too. He is also named Kevin Spacey.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Hard blow, that is one tough hit.

RIP
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Go Fund Me Page for Dan and radios!

jk'ing brother-I'm sure with your skills ya prob get more stars than most,even using rare survivors.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I once lost my only two hunters. An epic who I had since day 2 or three... Lois. She carried my team for 680+ missions and 10,000 zombie kills.
    Then I got her killed.

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Looking at the memorial, it would be really great if we could see the Dmagae/Health stats and maybe even a pic of the deceased.
    I might not be the only oe here who gets really attached to their team.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Agreed.Lost 3 in my tribunals..miss the whack pack.
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    I just noticed your Randy profile pic haha @WastelandDan

I want some survivors that look like some of the characters, especially Bubbles
    Leader - The Owls Nest
    WastelandDan
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Anyone want to test on a non deadly mission if a lvl 18 can 1 shot a lvl 15 hunter? Would be interesting to get some data on this...

Leader - The Owls Nest
    NOOOO..that just happened now Owl?
    edited January 2016
    Playing distracted a couple weeks ago, deadly challenge mission. Happened a couple days before they announced the increased survivor drop weekend and amazingly, I not only replaced them, but upgraded. So lucky it's hard to believe. I posted pictures somewhere
    Leader - The Owls Nest

I was in shock at the time
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    Similar story to Dan so feel your pain...picked up a ledge hunter and shooter during drop event, upgraded them to lev 15, wife messed about in game while farming net result 2 got in a struggle against some lev 20 walkers thought I could recover alas Walker one shot my last survivor who was full health just before he could save the others net result all 3 lost :( what a waste on xp to loose 2survivors I had about 5 days, still only survivors I lost but damm they hurt still not talking to wife :)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    mack
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,910
    @WastelandDan, don't you remember what happens at the end of Red Dead Redemption? Jack will avenge you.
    WastelandDan
    @drinky Oh man, you should make her sit down 3 hrs a night and grind xp lol
    Leader - The Owls Nest
    mack
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    exactly, if only i hadnt finished all the known farming maps lol

every time my lev 14 shooter gets a body shot i star and grumble at her ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    Is TPB still making new seasons Dan? Up to S4 now.
This discussion has been closed.