How many phones are you hoarding?

124»

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Haha, back in the stone age I kept 45 and spent once I got to 60. In case I wiped a party on a deadly. Once they went away, it's been 14 max. Willpower, wherefore art thee?
    1RisMizTyPapacas
  • RobotelRobotel Member Posts: 40
    edited December 2016
    hi all
    from the last event when a 15 phones search was 10 phones i have found 1300 phones.
    I dont put my money in gold or phones...only in full gas and double xp ( i have so much gold because i havent spend it since i started playing...last year in november i started this game )

GrimGaelRoosTheSittingDuckaddicted4life
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well i am a bit thorn about such an event. On one hand i want it asap, so i blow up the nearly 2k i have stored. On the other hand there are still 2 heroes to uncover and i do collect them...

Now my own words made me wonder... i have all heroes but Michone and she is like 350 tokens away still. So if i do unlock the last 2 heroes one day, how will i and my (even if) light OCD live with that? :-)
    mas_killer
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    That's truly awesome Chappie! I mean.. @Robotel :) In one hand I admire your will power, but in the other you're maxed and therefore looks like u just don't need'em.. So maybe there's a chance to share a few....few hundreds will do :smiley:
  • winrywinry Member Posts: 10
    How many phone you have now? Robotel ^^
    edited December 2016
    Now i have 1628...i make if i play not so much 10 phones min per day.
    If i take full gas around 30.
    P.s. in my guild i am not the only one who is collecting that gold. :)
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,031
    edited December 2016
    I'm just shy of 1,400, and I'm hoping to get 1,500 before next weekend.... really hoping for a discounted call event over Christmas!!!!!!

I don't want to spend any of those radios, because last time I did that, a couple of days later they announced the discounted call event (for birthday bash) and I was kicking myself! Never again.
    PapacasantTheSittingDuckbigbeano
    @TransmuteJun i am on the same boat as you. In my case i would mainly like to upgrade some of the heroes, since my core survivors are 6/7 stars now. So the hero collection is the thing fir me, at least for now!
    TransmuteJunmas_killer
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,031
    Papacas said:

@TransmuteJun i am on the same boat as you. In my case i would mainly like to upgrade some of the heroes, since my core survivors are 6/7 stars now. So the hero collection is the thing fir me, at least for now!

I agree! I want those tokens! I want to make those calls! Whenever I get antsy, I just remind myself of the rush I will get doing 100+ calls in a row. Ahhhhh.....
  • winrywinry Member Posts: 10
    @Robotel
    Mb i can join your guild later..?
    In my country i have now 5 guilds and i am their leader ( the main guild is on the first place since last year ) :smile:

Papacas said:

I agree! I want those tokens! I want to make those calls! Whenever I get antsy, I just remind myself of the rush I will get doing 100+ calls in a row. Ahhhhh.....
    @TransmuteJun Yeah, i must admit making calls might just be my fav part of the gane, hehehe
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I was holding 300 and spending when I hit 315. But with the anticipation of a possible radio even over the holiday, I'm holding all phones. Then afterwards, I'll move to the nearest 100 amount and use that as my new "zero balance."
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68

I am collecting for the next epic/legendary weekend event....whenever that may be.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    Vakali
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Wow everyone ,can't believe,some these numbers!Personally I got a itchy trigger finger!LOL!Right now I'm on a hot streak 2,so no hoarding 4 me.I got a legendary,10 Jesus tokens,and some rare all on silver calls,not bad !
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,851

Christmas hoarding? Hell yeah! >:)
    Screenshot_2016-12-24-10-10-34~01

Damn! That's insane!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheSittingDuck
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    After this weekend's event, my new "0 baseline" increased from 300 to 700.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Papacas
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    capibara said:

Christmas hoarding? Hell yeah! >:)
    Screenshot_2016-12-24-10-10-34~01

Damn! That's insane!!
    No, sir. THAT is:
    I'm on the Light Side now :blush: