Episode 12-6

Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
Anyone got any good tips for this one?

I keep getting absofeckinglutely battered on it..... :'(
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Here you go Neil:
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Thanks ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Need to upgrade first. All my survivors are level 14 which could explain why I've been getting swamped.
    I've been trying it with assault, hunter and shooter but I like your method.
    Just need around another 800k exp points first......... :s
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    You can do this with level 14 survivors if they have good equipment. I used two hunters and a warrior. One hunter had 100% interrupt and a wide band; the other had a wide band and increase critical chance and damage; plus dodge and luck. The warrior had the largest swath and good dodge. All were in the hospital at the end, but we did get through.
    I like Zombies!
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Completed this mission with level 14 survivors as well, 2 hunters and 1 assault. Assault's 45 degrees wide spread trait was very crucial for me, particularly when I used its critical attack to stun a lot of level 16 walkers that were coming down from the top of the map. This enabled my survivors to run to the exit at the end.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • stephyp23stephyp23 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks
  • metzgermetzger Member Posts: 2
    Habe die Episode auch schon vor einigen Tagen geschafft. War zu Anfangs schwer. Aber, mit bisschen Glück und eine Gesunde Portion Geduld,hat es geklappt. Verwendet habe ich 2 Gewehrschützen lvl14 und ein "Sturmtruppler"
  • metzgermetzger Member Posts: 2
    Hat nicht mal alles Platz,was ich geschrieben habe....na ja.wenn wunderts
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 144
    edited January 2016
    @Neil_J I Don't remember exactly, but I remember that it was total mess from me, no sensible thinking :D 2 hunters and assault or warrior, all lv15, that naturally helps. lv15 assault has tremendous difference to lv14 assault. Anyway, try combos where all are AOE classes (hunter/assault/warrior).

But I first take a mistake trying just to shoot the herd in hte middle of the playground > more herd. After I started to move my crew to the left and Exit, I got possibility to run for it.

The video is ok walkthrough but it makes same mistake like me: if possible, don't start to brawl, or make it only when necessary, just try head to Exit.
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    The assault, lvl 15 with wide spread is key to it. I attempted the run after levelling up my assault, with a wide zone sweep warrior and hunter and it was a breeze :D

Thanks for the advice folks.
This discussion has been closed.