Video bugs

NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
This weekend every time I try to watch a video, it allows me to suffer through the mind numbing propoganda, but when its time for the payoff, the game reboots. This happens after challenges (when it at least does sometimes return to the 9 chest screen) and on the world map, when it never does. Anyone else having the same issues??? Thanks

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    I have.. Among others bugs.. Everything is messed up... I even can't play. It's horrible!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yea it happens to me on both videos & the 9 boxes
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @NCDawgFan Moving to game issues

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    @Shteevie @ , or any devs around :
    Once again, it is now and since more than a week that the adds videos reboot the app each time I use it on my android tablet. 100% of the video adds reboot it, and as daily players, it makes the game hard to stay.
    Yesterday I spent $ on a 24h gas/xp, played scavenge for like 9 hours long with this bug.
    Imagine the impact of this bug on the others games adds : it might become a business problem for NG, soon or late...
    Lone wanderer