Now it's time to nerf the zombies and raiders

How come a level 18 bruiser has more hit points than my level 19 bruiser with level 21 armor. This is really ridiculous. This means a level 25 would have more hit points than a tank. @Shteevie the survivor's trait have been nerfed so many times. Either nerf the zombies and raiders or undo some of the nerfs our survivors had

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

DeadBeatSgtSalamiAlin109Papacaswrinkled_bagSCBMAJadenRedEye52

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Trying to handle these raiders, especially the bruisers, since their superhuman buff after 2.2 is near impossible.
    zeeblackRedEye52
  • swilleralesbaneswilleralesbane Member Posts: 15
    16,909 Sweet! And if they are anything like the NPC's I fight, it will roll over to 16,909 after if goes sub-zero. My raider flipped 2x like that, someone said one layer is his armor, I guess the other layer is his underwear, THEN i get to the real hit points...needless to say, I have not tried that chapter mission in a week or two, and am kind of losing interest. No one responded positively in bugs, guess they don't give a $ hit. So fun, no, no, it's not.
    Sebi
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,287
    NCDawgFan said:

Trying to handle these raiders, especially the bruisers, since their superhuman buff after 2.2 is near impossible.</blockquote

How the hell is a player going to beat this super human. Its really unfair. NG has been strengthening the zombies and raiders to such an extent, it would be a massacre of our survivors

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

• addicted4lifeaddicted4life Member Posts: 27
    wow. 16000, x2 as well on it. yea screw that non sense. I'm glad I don't grind out the challenges like I used to hahah