ingame ticket

why i

Comments

• buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,126
    have to wait 7 days for a ingame ticket?

i am welcome as a big spender but i am a nobody when i have a problem?

is that the way you handle your loyal players?

would be a christmas present when i get an answer what will clear my problem!!
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,825
    I'm not on support - mind you - but in another thread I've seen Shteevie explain that with the holidays and ongoing behind the scenes work it is possible that things take a bit longer. I'll tag @Shteevie to give him a notice as well. Hope you get resolved soon.
    @buchizombiebreath
    Can you give your ingame name, guild name, player level?
    Right here or in PM is up to you.
    Teeceezy
    my name is buchi PokerNPorckchops lvl 52, shteevie should know my problem, a leader from our guild alliance
    has spoken with him, he said he take a look but i get no answer
    thanks for your answer madpuppy:-)
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @buchizombiebreath it's kind a like a restaurant, for example, 7 PM 15 parties come through the door, you have five servers a hostess and busboys, you can get everybody seated all the orders taken and put into the kitchen. That's where one chef, a sous chef, and maybe one line cook have to produce 75 -125 made to order dishes and they're all expected out within the hour, A rare steak you can get out of the kitchen in five minutes but a well-done steak will take you 20 but people don't see this all they say is hey how come they got their food before me or why is my food taken so long??
    You want the chef to take care with your food well the chef wants to take care of everybody's food kind of his function. So welcome to the no man's land restaurant, support staff is your back in the house, submitting a ticket is placing your order, perhaps a nice appetizer and a glass of wine while you wait?? Not being a smartass just another way to look at it. Hope you get an answer soon and enjoy your holidays:)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    you are right, just want an answer from a support and not a computer