Holiday Competition!

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
Holiday Competition!

Let’s have some holiday fun with a competition in which you can get an awesome Holiday forum badge and the chance to win a Small Radio Bundle!

To participate, post in the comments YOUR No Man’s Land Holiday themed story, poem, joke, limerick or other text of your choosing (and writing)! Entries will be judged based on humour, creativity and effort.

All participants will receive a badge for their profile and three lucky winners will receive a Small Radio Bundle! The competition starts now and ends on Tuesday 27th at 1 PM UTC. Winners will be announced shortly after.

Good luck and Happy Holidays everyone!
DLichwrinkled_bagWalkerballzSCBMAMadPuppyOneLessTitanggbatsRedEye52707EmeraldTriangleAnnette578WalkerBait1zbotJadenGovernatorVerbaubFacooPiccolo

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Keep it constructive @Vudnik. No need for that here.
    WalkerballzWalkerBait1
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    edited December 2016
    [mod edit] “No Grinches Allowed"
    WalkerballzArtisans
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    So @Vakali should add a Christmas hat on his Photo.
    Vakali
    You censored me like it wasn't true what I wrote. If you still can be objective by all means put it back. Even if you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.I lived in comunism as a child. Censorship was a way to mask reality. We are all big boys here. And by the way....I found it funny when my parents were called to school to bring me a red tie...
    Top8dog
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Sebi It's not about what's true and what's not true. We're trying to have some holiday cheer here. Don't derail the thread. Final warning.
    OK. But it was funny. Admit that and I'm OK.
    Walkerballz