NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, who's the Grinch?

30 Radios were gone from my Trade Good Store....it was a good week.

Michonne Tokens were there, but I really want those Radios back!
masmith93jimmydawiseInspTurbinesblynknzInvaderGovernatorNataNxyCaptainslayerCRUSH

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,438
    Sorry for your loss, but thanks for the heads up. My shop restocks in an hour, and I've been on the fence about whether I want to get them or not. Definitely will now.
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Are you saying tha 30 radios for 10K TGs are gone away from the shop??? I hope you are joking since I?m ADDICTED to that radio option.. (I collected more than 800 radios in 9 days..=
    Maverick1969Survivor6ixDLich
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    My store restocks in 30 min....Don't think I could grind 8K in time for one last grab
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited December 2016
    I restocked about 10:30 AM EST time, and the radios were gone. A guild mate restocked just after 8:00 AM EST (when Rosita Tokens/3000 TGs were first available), and he had the 30 radios.

Last Wednesday is when the 30 Radios came back to our TG store, so it makes sense since the special offers are usually only there for a week. But I was hopeful we'd get them longer than a week. I can't confirm they are gone for the time being, but they were for me.

In its place was an option for Michonne Tokens (maybe 4 tokens for 800 TG), can't remember the exact offer since I immediately went into withdrawal when I didn't see the 30 Radios.

Cold Sweats. Nausea. Vomiting. Shakes. Hopefully I can get weened off the 30 Radios with 5 Radios being constantly offered instead of Epic/LEG gear crates.

Edit: and the food trade options were gone.
    DLichInspTurbinesGovernator
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    @Survivor6ix any news???
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,072

Edit: and the food trade options were gone.

What? Food options are gone? Nooooooo! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute... today the free gift was TG, I was thinking that the food for TG option was to make sure that everyone had enough TG to take advantage of the gold offer (10 hero tokens for 1,000 TG). So maybe tomorrow, when the gift isn't TG, the extra food will come back?

Wow, now I'm glad I spent the last 2 nights setting my alarm and taking advantage of the deals! I got an extra 2 restocks in!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Still got everytjimg in my TG shop, though the supply deal is meaningless to me since my camp is not maxed
    edited December 2016
    @OneLessTitan Around 9am this morning (US Central time zone), so about 2.5 hours ago as I type this.

I will be collecting tg to get one more radio pack in case it disappears for me at the next restock.
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 353
    Restock ten minutes ago and yeah the phones and food option are gone
    Okay, mine restocked at 9:30 AM central...maybe a few minutes was the difference...or maybe it's just randomizing a bit more now
    edited December 2016
    Deleted double post
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I didn't even get Michonne which I thought it would be cool to get the last 180 tokens 4 at a time but I didn't even get her I got Jesus and lost the 3 good trade crates (30 radios and trade goods for food).
    i must have got insanely lucky with the michonne tokens. I was asking for screenshots of anyone getting michonne/Rick/carol/Rufus tokens from TG shop since I didn't think it was possible from the normal hero token slot, but maybe it is possible, although ultra rare!

masmith93
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    edited December 2016
    Well mine just restocked and I while the 30 for 10tg was gone, I got a second free 3000tg today! Thats in addition to the initial free item (gold this time). So I basically used the 3k tg to get the 5phones. Also, for the first time Carol tokens were available (standard 4 for 800tg) - pass on those. Had they been Rick or Michonne I'd have snapped em up.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,994
    Makes sence. I wouldn't have played challenge at all otherwise.
    TheSittingDuckInvaderMaverick1969
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,860
    I restocked this morning an picked up the 30 radios and TGs for supplies. On the next restock this afternoon, these options were gone. :disappointed:

I hope they come back! I raided constantly over the last week to stock up. Went from one phone to 668. Not looking forward to getting maxed out with my supplies again either.
    Shut_Up
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Rapax said:

@Survivor6ix any news???

Yeah it was gone for me to. And no I wasn't even going to try to grind it out.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited December 2016
    I got 4 Rufus tokens today as an offer

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SCBMAGovernatorbsgper4bigbeano
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Gimme back that 30 calls for 10k TG :scream:
    They definitely added the 4 heroes that unlock at rare and epic into the hero token slot. Got michonne and negan today.
    I just restocked and I only have 5 selections in my shop. Isn't it normally at least 7?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,860
    Arrrrrghhh. No 30-phone purchase option or Supplies for TGs in the second restock. Already maxed out on Supplies again. I hate those orange tomato cans. :angry:
    1RisSlowMo
    My last restock was free silver crate, epic & gold crate, hunter/bruiser tokens, negan tokens. I'm guessing that's 5 selections (plus the free one). Same as you @Shut_Up ??

It's been over two months, but I think those are all the "normal" options. And the 12.5k gear, 8 gas, 30 radios, supply trades are all potential extra slots.
    Shut_Up
    edited December 2016
    @OneLessTitan it was a free phone, trades for: 8 gas, Glenn tokens, legendary crate, warrior and hunter tokens. I don't know seems a little light on selections or I'm spoiled on 7.
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    The "usual" in my experience has been
    Slot 1: Free item
    Slot 2: Gold Chest/1 Radio/8 Gas
    Slot 3: 4 Hero Tokens
    Slot 4: Epic Crate/Legendary Crate/5 Radios
    Slot 5&6: 8 Survivor Tokens each
    Shut_UpRedEye52
    edited December 2016
    Looks like @OneLessTitan and @quitJOSHin nailed it and I'm just spoiled on having 7 selections lately. I thought 7 was normal and 8 or 9 was bonus time. Carry on lol!
    1RisSCBMA
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,228
    Last three restocked missing radio and legendary crates. Wth??? Why they playing. Grinded out 25,000k to use. Wow.
    R2runfast