Shop not restocking

FreelancerFreelancer Member Posts: 39
I'm having a problem with the TG shop not restocking. Everytime I go into the game the timer resets to 7 hours. I haven't been able to collect free items including today's 12 days gift. I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing or not doing. It started after I purchased the 30 phones for 10k TG. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,450
    @Freelancer could you provide a screenshot of your TG shop?
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member Posts: 39
    It didn't reset to 7 hours this time, still over 6.
    Send in a support request, click settings (gear icon), help, contact us. There's an issue where restock gets stuck but logging out and back in solves it.
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    edited December 2016
    Trades Good isn't restocking, anyone else with that problem. The FREE slot isn't restocking, but the rest of the supplies are indeed restocking. I've checked twice thought it was all the supplies, but then noticed the hero tokens changed, so it's only the FREE slot

Day 2, and still nothing...
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Similar issue this morning. It was only 5 free gold so I wasn't overly fussed. Just hoping it's a one off issue for everyone...
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    Happened to me twice, both times 5 gold. Just hope it doesn't effect the xmas free gift tomorrow. I took snapshots 2nd time of before and after.
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    I have had the same problem-everything restocks except the free spot. The free spot is stuck on 5 gold-claimed. It has only been a problem the last two restocks. I force closed the app and restarted my device hoping it will restock fully in the morning.
  • OhdarlinOhdarlin Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue. This has happened twice now... I'll get a notification that my trade goods shop has been restocked, but the only restock is for paid items. The free item is not being restocked and the timer is being reset.
  • morganmacleodmorganmacleod Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue. Stuck on 5 gold showing it has been claimed. This has happened twice in a row.