Next wave of Heroes:

I really liked the Season 7 set of Missions with focuses on different weekly stories and different Heroes each week. I had lost interest in the game some months prior, but levelling up characters I know and love has been fun, the Guild Challenges have become more cohesive and I enjoyed playing themed-levels that related to the story I'd just seen that week on TV.

In the Off-Season, I'd love to see something like "Retro Missions". Maybe a Season 1 during this mid-season hiatus, Season 2 during the summer break, Season 3 during Next years mid-season hiatus, etc.

For Season 1, I'd like to see the following heroes:
*Andrea
*Dale
*Lori

For Season 2:
*Shane
*Hershel
*Beth

For Season 3:
*Governor
*Merle
*Tyreese

And when the season picks back up again, I'd like to see: Sasha, Eugene, Morgan, Aaron, Dwight & Carl added to our current crop during the Season 7 missions.
thansonS214GarretPain Walker

Comments

• C_LloydC_Lloyd Member Posts: 209
    It would be pretty cool to see a throw back happen but that may not happen till the summer break if it does happen. Can't see it happening during a mid-season break. They probably want to keep it current till the season is over.

I wouldn't mind having Beth on my team
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Frankly, I like where this was going, getting negan into the fold. Let's get a few villains.
    I saw that Shane got some mention already. The Governor, Gareth, lt. Dawn Learner, Claimer Joe, and of course...good ole' Merle.
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    The Heroes I'd like to see are Morgan, Carl, Tyreese, T-Dawg, Noah, Hershel, and Dale. If they added them over time that would be cool.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    +1 for Merle
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    I am definitely hoping for more classic heroes too.
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I want another dufus I meen rufus
    JackBauerPapacas
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    I don't really see Hershel or Beth as fighters, and I think they'll stick to more recent hero choices like Morgan, Ezekiel, Carl, and Dwight. But throughout the series I'd like:
    Gareth- hunter(?), "different tastes": survivors deal x% more damage to humans
    Govenor- assault, "relentless assault". Survivors deal more damage the more health they have (negan's leader is really the only thing I can't think of)
    Tyresse- bruiser or warrior, "unbeatable odds". Survivors deal X% more damage when surrounded by more than one enemy
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,691
    I like the idea of Heros, but soon there will be no need for non-Hero survivors. That sort of makes me discouraged because of the time and energy spent to upgrade them.
    TheLostOnesArtisans
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    No Carl yet he is one of the originals!
  • Nomad4195Nomad4195 Member Posts: 27
    We have a Morgan bundle but no Morgan hero?

I agree there are too many heros tho. I still don't have over half of them and I been playing a long time, but I am a non cash player. I still don't have Maggie, Abraham, Rick, Jesus, Rosita, and of course the unobtainable Machone lol
  • LucillesBoyfriendLucillesBoyfriend Member Posts: 35
    Shane & Merle would be awesome, probably wouldn't use any of my other heroes ever again
    Team Dwight
  • kasslekassle Member Posts: 5
    Nomad4195 said:

We have a Morgan bundle but no Morgan hero?

Taken care of! ;)

Scratch Morgan off the list. Bring on Sasha, Eugene, Aaron, Dwight & Carl for S7...

And And Dale, Andrea, Shane, Lori, Hershel, Beth, Governor, Merle and Tyreese for retro missions!

• FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    Ezekiel Warrior
    Carl Shooter
    Sasha Assault
    Dwight Hunter
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,320
    Please no more heroes

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

Black_Jack
  • OpieN98OpieN98 Member Posts: 50
    I like the idea of more Heroes, but as mentioned the call system would have to be reworked. How about a designated hero token call?

If we are going to start adding in heroes(which I am all for) a designated call would make it possible for us to make a decision for those of us that want to focus on heroes vs those that aren't interested in any heroes.
    RedEye52PapacasCarl_s_Hat
  • kasslekassle Member Posts: 5
    I agree it would be nice to be able to somehow focus on who you are "calling" for. Like...who do you want to radio?

And in terms of the Debbie Downer who doesn't want anymore heroes - don't call out for them then. But having something to work for (and more choices for away teams) is what will keep the game going. Not the same 10 static characters for the next year.
    RedEye52
  • xSilenced_TNTxSilenced_TNT Member Posts: 3
    This Is A New Thread That Everbody In The Forums Is Free To Post! I Personally Want Shane Walsh And Merle Dixon As a Hero! Let me See Your Suggestions In Below.
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    My signature says it all...
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
    @MadPuppy Thank You :)
    Shane As Hunter With His Tactical Shotgun Bundle.
    Merle As a Shooter With a Decent Pistol
    Governor As Hunter With His AUG Bundle
    Andrea As a Shooter With Her Pistol
    Carl As a Shooter, Or a Assault.
    And More Chotling For Heroes Such As;
    Rick - Bomber(S6), Sheriff's Deputy(S1)
    Abraham - Winter(S5), Sergeant(S5)
    Michonne - Alexandria Sec.(S5),
    Rosita - Tactical(S4), Casuals(S6)
    Morgan - Casuals(S1), Tactical(S6)
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    I think we need ezekiel with his charge ability as shiva mauling a walker. Or you can have shiva as a hero on her own
  • JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2017
    The next 'coming soon' hero is Carl. I guarantee it. He'll be in the shooter class. I'd love to have Ezekiel but Idk if they're gonna add anymore heroes for awhile, but Carl is definitely the next hero coming up.