Does anyone know when is the discount radio event?

I've heard rumors of it this holiday, but was not quite sure when it will take place. If i recall correctly then it would be on this sunday. Does anyone know the exact date? Im struggling nit to burn my radios stockpile.

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    It would seem like they're setting us up for one with the recent 30 radio for TG options, the double radio challenge event, and the incoming increased radios weekend event...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    RedEye528N8The_Butcher
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The weekend event is increased phone rewards in after mission crates. That means they show up more frequently and 2,4 or 6 phones. Guild phone rewards are also double for the week. There has been no mention of the discount gold radio calls but many have been wishing for it.
    RedEye52SCBMA
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Getting discounts on the calls is also achieved by simply getting more radios to make calls with. It nets the same bottom line result.

NG hasn't said a thing about discounting the gold calls. This was a very special gift for when they celebrated their anniversary.

Whatever rumors there were they are just that: rumors. It's what a lot of people are hoping for that's for sure.
    DeanTWDSCBMA
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    @MadPuppy but of course NG wouldnt anounce it. If they did then people would save their radios instead of using them on these "special" calls. People who save radios have no motivation to buy radios later. So really it would be genius to have all these special calls to coax people into spending their radios then have a special discount call to convince them to buy more. Not saying that is what they are doing...but it does make sense that if the discount call was coming they wouldnt tell us in advance. I guess maybe people were just hoping for too much holiday good will from NG.
    RedEye52
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    edited December 2016
    The discount they did on their birthday was a 33% discount, which in my book is huge. I really wish they do it again, but I for one am not counting on it.
    CaptainslayerSCBMA
  • The_ButcherThe_Butcher Member Posts: 5
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > Getting discounts on the calls is also achieved by simply getting more radios to make calls with. It nets the same bottom line result.
    >
    > NG hasn't said a thing about discounting the gold calls. This was a very special gift for when they celebrated their anniversary.
    >
    > Whatever rumors there were they are just that: rumors. It's what a lot of people are hoping for that's for sure.

> @MadPuppy said:
    > Getting discounts on the calls is also achieved by simply getting more radios to make calls with. It nets the same bottom line result.
    >
    > NG hasn't said a thing about discounting the gold calls. This was a very special gift for when they celebrated their anniversary.
    >
    > Whatever rumors there were they are just that: rumors. It's what a lot of people are hoping for that's for sure.
  • The_ButcherThe_Butcher Member Posts: 5
    > @MadPuppy said:
    >
    >

I recall discount radio calls last Christmas, here's hoping they do them again!
    CaptainslayerRedEye52