Radio Event + 1 Gas Episode Missions (Tara)=

Comments

• VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Ok I literally just created this thread, went back into game and saw free gift of 24 hr gas/xp. Thanks for the gift NG, and this tactic will have to be used after my gas is up.
    jimmorrison369Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    Yeah! I've been doing this all day and loving it! Great tactic!
    Vakali
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    But... It's Rick's week. How are you doing the Tara mission?
    You can do all episodes, just not the trials. These are the missions where you have to use that specific hero.
    jimmorrison369bigbeano
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    edited December 2016
    Deleted

VakaliSquall_NML1Ris
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,351
    This is why we can't have nice things...

nickc251Ris
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Now that they see people are doing this, they'll stop it. I've been doing it for a few weeks, a couple of weeks ago I got over 400 radios over the weekend by just doing this mission, you also get gas pretty often so can usually do about 40 missions or more on a full 25 gas!

The best part is that it's quick, the quickest I've done it is in 17 seconds, you don't even have to shoot anything, just move to the exit in a few turns (sometimes 4 but mostly 5). But now it's been shared on here and more people do it, the devs will probably stop it for "gameplay balancing" :disappointed:
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Vakali
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Urrmmm,guys and gals,I been doing that very same map when low on gas and never been that lucky!!!Sometimes i get gold and gas cans though!LOL
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Vakali
    Easily drop on easy or hard mode? I tried Hard Mode bout 20x or so, got 30 radio and already gone for 10 calls x 3 :sweat_smile:
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I hate this little trick being shared on the forum cause NG will know & probably fix it.
    TheSittingDuckVakali
    Oppss.. Someone.. Somebody.. Delete this thread pls :naughty:
    gespuerSCBMA
    Squall said:

@Vakali
    Easily drop on easy or hard mode? I tried Hard Mode bout 20x or so, got 30 radio and already gone for 10 calls x 3 :sweat_smile:

These were on hard mode which isn't really hard.

Squall_NML
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,016
    Yesterday was a good score, about to run the Tara missions again

Vakali
    Monsuta said:

I hate this little trick being shared on the forum cause NG will know & probably fix it.

What needs fixing? These are episode missions which they encourage players to participate in. Is it possible to get a few more radios than doing say regular missions? Probably, but after you use your radios how are you going to level up those survivors and buildings, at 430 xp or 500 supplies a crate in these missions? These are good to get some radios but people still have to do their scavenging and outpost raids to get higher level equipment and to level up.

These are nice supplemental missions or a change of pace from my outpost raiding.

DoTakDLichDotMatrix
    @Vakali You forget how NG fix the easy outpost to finish the 30 gold no walker dying quest? Now it's also easier in this Tara mission.
    RedEye52
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Monsuta said:

@Vakali You forget how NG fix the easy outpost to finish the 30 gold no walker dying quest? Now it's also easier in this Tara mission.

The quest had nothing to do with that change.
    They changed it because winning outpost by just raising the flag was ridiculous. So now it is a draw, wich isn't the win you need for the quest.

Just bad luck for those that used outpost to win the quest like that.

VakaliSCBMA
    @jimmorrison369 This change happen after the trick shared on the forum, I don't think it's a coincidence.
    jimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Maybe you're right.
    But are you sure it wasn't already shared months before the change?
    @jimmorrison369 I guess we'll know for sure after another 2 updates.
    jimmorrison369SCBMAVakali
    People said the 1 turn scout outpost TG run wasn't intended but in fact NG said it was. Either way I guess arguing about it is only bringing more attention to NG if in fact they think it is an exploit, so hush now! :wink:
    SCBMA
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Thank you for sharing this. Radios galore!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Vakali
  • BusterBobBusterBob Member Posts: 12
    The Tara missions are easy.
    Vakalibigbeano
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,016
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Was fun while it lasted. RIP this ingenious idea. I burned through a full tank (after radio event and not on a booster) and played roughly 40 missions and got 2 radios (1 radio 2 times).

This appears to have been nerfed. Anyone else getting crap drop rates now?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    stick_ninja
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    edited December 2016
    DLich said:

Was fun while it lasted. RIP this ingenious idea. I burned through a full tank (after radio event and not on a booster) and played roughly 40 missions and got 2 radios (1 radio 2 times).

This appears to have been nerfed. Anyone else getting crap drop rates now?

I've had slightly better luck, but no where near the rate over the weekend when it was raining phones. I've been playing this mission for most of the day on my original tank of gas plus 8 I bought from the TG shop. I've picked up about 30 radios for the day. I consider that pretty good.
    Well i thought it was just me. The drop rate obviously have been nerfed before radio event ended :disappointed:
    But managed to collect 300 radios total for ftp, i guess that's plenty :smiley:
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,351
    I made 1K radio with the 30 radio for 15K, then 10K, then the radio event. Even on the gas and 2xp booster I was still running Tara missions for radios. Now spending all radios over 1K and so far made 7 15 calls and earned a whole lot of tokens. Epics galore... Thank you NG.
    Squall_NML
    @zbot
    You must played all day long. You sure your fingers okay? :smiley: