Which scout should I prefer? Pt2

Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57

I plan to keep both but I'm asking which should get the better equipment and upgrades first? I'm kinda leaning towards Janice but idk

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Melanie has slightly better traits.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I agree with selecting Melanie. She's a no brainier.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    OneLessTitanRedEye52TheLostOnes
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    melanie of course! my position is that you just bullet doge on ranged guys not on melee. without high doge and luck is your scout worthless, maybe you get iron skin at least and youwill have a perfect beast
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Bullet dodge on a scout is good for outpost raiding. If you can't get to the stash on the first turn, having them dodge a few shots is helpful. But I'd go with retaliate first.
    buchizombiebreathjimmorrison369RedEye52
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Trick question. It is a scout, dump them all and get an open slot :)

(Melanie though, Luck, Dodge and Retaliate are my favorites. Draw Bullet dodge and that is the person I want. )
    OneLessTitan
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Managed to get another epic scout from a radio and since she was better I retired Janice and now should I stick with melamine or throw some attention Cynthia's way?

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    If you still have slots then keep it both, coz i bet if you unlock the 5th trait one of them has DF. Just pray to RNG :innocent:
    mongo911
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    I'd still go for melany for normal play.
    If you want some bullet-dodge for human opponents, I suppose Cyntia can be interesting. But when you go that route you'd have wanted luck in there too imo.
    1RisRedEye52
    Squall said:

If you still have slots then keep it both, coz i bet if you unlock the 5th trait one of them has DF. Just pray to RNG :innocent:

That's kind of the point of the thread, who gets promoted first
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Well...

Yer screwed either way...

The 5th Trait of either could be wonderful or horrible... Yer not gonna know , till ya upgrade...

( to Retaliate for a close fighter can be valuable... Still ya gonna spend a lot of tokens... )

Slight edge to Cynthia... ( I don't want my scout " wrestling / strong " with Walkers or Saviors... I bring Scouts, to be in & out fast... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• euchideuchid Member Posts: 289
    Melee without retaliate is tokens.
    Maverick1969RedEye52JayZ
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I would go janice for outpost defense and melanie as my attack scout dodge retaliate and strong are good traits
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Zombie961 said:

Squall said:

That's kind of the point of the thread, who gets promoted first
    It's up to you which one first. If you have patience collect the tokens until you could all upgrade + promote, maybe that's the way to reduce to get Diaper Stance Trait :wink:
  • DeeLHCDeeLHC Member Posts: 44
    I personally would have kept your first two. Melanie is your A+ team. Janice was your B or Outpost team. Either way you would have to promoted to see what your 5th trait was. Unless you really have to. Don't trash a survivor unless you truly really really have to. All 5 traits need to be visible before that decision is made. I don't comment very much. I'm just a lurker & don't have a problem about it.
    DeeLHC said:

I personally would have kept your first two. Melanie is your A+ team. Janice was your B or Outpost team. Either way you would have to promoted to see what your 5th trait was. Unless you really have to. Don't trash a survivor unless you truly really really have to. All 5 traits need to be visible before that decision is made. I don't comment very much. I'm just a lurker & don't have a problem about it.

Well sorry I follow a very strict rule when it comes to survivors (but not heroes):
    "Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." ―Darth Bane"
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited January 2017
    @DeeLHC was correct. You have no way to know what you are actually getting. If you're concerned enough about traits to come to the forum and ask advice about 4 out of 5 traits, come to us with 5 of 5. You can always chose best 2 of 3 then roll the tokens back in. That’s what's going on in my bruiser stable currently. I've given up soaking xp into epic survivors only to end up with defensive stance. I'll pay the extra to promote a legendary.