Trade Goods Shop restock times?

Do trade good shops restock times typically follow any set schedule they're supposed to restock? Like a specific time? Currently here it is 1:37 PM EST and my TGS is supposed to restock in 41 minutes (2:08PM EST) which just seems kind of arbitrary to me. Is mine all out of wack for some reason?

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    No. It's dependent on when you log in. So say you wake up at 9am and open the app, you'll have Restock #1. Timer then starts counting down 7 hours (so 4pm). However, if you don't sign in until 4:30pm, the timer won't reset, and the next restock will be 7 hours later (ie, 11:30pm), and so on.

Same with daily quests. Try and set an alarm or something for when the restock is set, and log in like 1 minute before the timer ends, that way you get it exactly at the 7 hour mark. It's a pain but I get why they do it...
    JayZRedEye52
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    It restock every 7 hours, but like the quest it only start the new cycle when you login the game.
  • OpieN98OpieN98 Member Posts: 50
    If you turn on your notifications it will update you every time your trade goods restock.
    bababooeyRedEye52
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Ahh okay makes sense, thank you everyone!
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2016
    It restocks every 7 hours assuming you log in or are logged in when the timer goes off.