855 Radio's Used - Results

Michonne - 0 (ZERO) , Negan - 0 (ZERO), Rick - 32, Carol - 32, Morgon - 32, Glenn - 32, Abraham - 32, Rufus - 128, Jesus - 160, Rosita - 224, Tara - 288. I did not get one, not *one* legendary. RNG my rear.
Spreckels1Haiyan

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160

Michonne - 0 (ZERO) , Negan - 0 (ZERO), Rick - 32, Carol - 32, Morgon - 32, Glenn - 32, Abraham - 32, Rufus - 128, Jesus - 160, Rosita - 224, Tara - 288. I did not get one, not *one* legendary. RNG my rear.

Can I assume you made 57 15-radio calls? Man, that is some bad luck. How many Epics did you get?
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited December 2016
    How about the other tokens? While you didn't get a legendary, did you get enough to upgrade an epic to a legendary?

Edit: I just realized now that OP has used 855 radios, a legendary odds increase event is bound to happen soon!

RedEye52Invader
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    960 Hero-tokens!
    It's just 1,12 tokens per radio, or 16,8 tokens per call (if 15 is correct.)
    We feel with you!
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • swilleralesbaneswilleralesbane Member Posts: 15
    57 calls, 15 per call yes, I forgot, ZERO Maggie tokens as well. 17 Epics. Just think IF I would have spent $200 cash on them phones, but no way I would, but imagine the burn for someone who would burn their hard earned cash. Things and instances like this drive me to other games to play. Such is life. Good luck.
    I only have one character I would upgrade to an epic and that is a shooter, but no, when you burn 855 radio's and get zero legendary characters, it's almost impossible to upgrade crapola. I would hope that the people who spend real $$ have a higher return rate, if not, this game is surely doomed.
    Spreckels1
    Wait...a few more were just born....hurry along kiddies, you too can have a character with 5 excellent traits....LOL! Chasing the wind, at least the other games I've played, actually have set rewards when you reach certain plateau's....but not this game. California Scratcher NML Edition Tickets anyone? Same return, most lose, one guy struts like a peacock. I feel used, like the Kleenex on all of your desks.
    Thanks for the updated info @swilleralesbane ! Based on that, I'm holding out for a discounted 10-radio call special. I won't feel as bad when I'm only using 10 radios instead of 15 and get nothing decent in return.
    RedEye52PapacasSpreckels1
    No prob Gov. I'm just about to delete this app from my phone and back to Poker for me until I find a game that gives some long lasting return. This game was fun for a bit, but after being patient, playing for free mostly, and putting in lots of time when I bought gas.....or specials...the return just isn't there and I am only level 49 now...imagine the grind just to be even more disappointed. I've only played for a few months and the nerfs, low rate on decent heroes/tokens, just isn't enough to keep me. The radio calls were just alt on an open wound :) In fact, I just uninstalled as I end this....late and good luck.
    Spreckels1SynapseRanger
    @swilleralesbane Yeah, I get that. You got to have fun. Sorry the RNG gods didn't smile on you with your calls. Hopefully, they will with poker. Good luck to you!
    1Ris
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Shrugs, I just did one 15 radio call earlier today and scored a legendary scout that I retired for the tokens because of substandard traits. (Retaliate, Dodge, B. Dodge, Def Stance and Vigilant for those who are curious.)

It's just randomness. Some times you win, sometimes you lose. And a lot of patience is also helpful. I've come to realize this game is not for the shallow-pocketed, instant gratification personality types.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Papacasbababooey
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I did like 10 calls over the weekend and pulled 3 legendaries and two epics, but no hero tokens. RnG - it's a thing. Even 50-50 odds doesn't mean you'll automatically win half the time. Sometimes coin flips go heads 9 times in a row.
    Alin1091RisPapacas
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    I am plagued by a similar problem but with gear... It's like somebody flipped a switch and cut me off from blue and gold gear drops months ago : (
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    RedEye52enigma12SlowMo
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I get better results making groups of calls every other day. So if I get say 64 phones I'll make a single call, another single, then a 15, a 15, then a single, then a 15, then a single, then a 15. This gets me consistently better pulls than if I just burn 4 of the 15 calls in a row. Not sure why.
    I found overall better epics and less disappointment than saving hundreds of phones only to be pissed at all of the 3 rare survivors in a row.
    I pulled 2 Legendary in two days last week. Lucky but I have had experiences such as other players in my house pulling several epics on single calls the same hour of the same night that I did. I suspected the luck may vary at different times and different days. Anyway I've seen too many disappointment posts from people expecting greatness from burning all 600 radios at once that I'll never do it that way again. :)
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Why save radios?
    I get good results just about every day
    As soon as I get 15 radios, I make a call

Here's some results from just the last week or so
    Looking back at my screen shots

1 x legendary Warrior - 256 tokens
    1 x epic scout - 128 tokens
    32 Jesus tokens
    1 x epic shooter - 128 tokens
    128 Carol tokens
    32 Rosita tokens
    128 Daryl tokens
    32 Jesus tokens
    32 Carol Tokens
    1 x epic assault - 128 tokens
    32 Tara tokens
    1 x epic scout - 128 tokens
    1 x epic shooter - 128 tokens

Plus a bunch of rare and lower that I don't take screen shots of

Note that I take the tokens for all pulls usually since I already have a full boat of legendary srvrs
    InvaderRedEye52
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited December 2016

No prob Gov. I'm just about to delete this app from my phone and back to Poker for me until I find a game that gives some long lasting return. This game was fun for a bit, but after being patient, playing for free mostly, and putting in lots of time when I bought gas.....or specials...the return just isn't there and I am only level 49 now...imagine the grind just to be even more disappointed. I've only played for a few months and the nerfs, low rate on decent heroes/tokens, just isn't enough to keep me. The radio calls were just alt on an open wound :) In fact, I just uninstalled as I end this....late and good luck.

I find your post interesting, because I think legendary survivors are overrated. Not having one isn't game breaking, you can do just fine with a team of Epic survivors. In fact an Epic with 4 good traits is probably better than a Legendary with 3 good traits.

My question to you is, would the game really be that much more entertaining if you had a team of legendary survivors? Maybe you would be able to get a few more stars on challenges, maybe a few more points in outposts, but honestly the game wouldn't change that much.

WallStreetRedEye52Black_Jack
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421

@swilleralesbane Yeah, I get that. You got to have fun. Sorry the RNG gods didn't smile on you with your calls. Hopefully, they will with poker. Good luck to you!

Why do we blame the RBG gods on situations like this? Certainly there is randomness involved, but since NG has never shared the math with what a 'higher chance' or hero tokens constitutes this could be right in line with their expected results. One more reason NG should share what the % chance each call is for each result.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    For 15 call, sometimes only got rares, but who knows next time you'll pull a good one :wink:
    GovernatorSCBMARedEye52