I can't call for heros

LadyDixonLadyDixon Member Posts: 4
Hi! I have 56 radios and I want to use them to call for heros (it's Abraham's day today) but it doesn't work. I tap and tap and tap but... nothing.
It works perfectly for the other call options. I restarted the app, the phone, reinstalled, updated... What can I do? Thank you very much!

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Well, there is no guarantee that you'll get heroes on the hero call, general consensus says the 15 phone call is the best way to go, but if you really want to do the 10 call I would put a ticket into support ( gear icon, help, contact us) and maybe a mod could shed light on this @zbot have you seen this happen in the past ?? Good luck!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    @LadyDixon ,most likely you don't have the assault class unlocked yet. For the 10 call you need assault unlocked, please take a look at the radio call to see if you see this message.

WalkerballzLadyDixon
  • LadyDixonLadyDixon Member Posts: 4
    Thank youuuuu both! Thank you very much :smiley:
    I think @zbot is right :wink: I play the spanish version and the translation is not good at this point: in spanish says "Clase Unidad de asalto desbloqueada", that means "Assault class unlocked". That's not the same.

I'll keep playing B)

Thank you very much again! Bye!
    Walkerballzwar