Help! Lost game progress while i reinstal game

EncodEEEEncodEEE Member Posts: 4
i reinstaled game because i had alot of lags,, now works fine at first mision,,, but i dont want to start all over again,,, i managed to get to lvl 15 and unlock some heroes like Negan Rufus and Glen,, and builded a camp and stuff... i want my old progres back

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,403
    @EncodEEE , try to log out of your google play and log back in. If the game is saved to google play that should solve it.

If not follow these instructions and submit a in game support request.

Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us. Provide the information requested in the instructions.
  • EncodEEEEncodEEE Member Posts: 4
    i done that,,, it tells me to that is posible to wait few days... but okay,, if it woud work np
    @EncodEEE , if you've already send in a support request, then I would give support time to get back to you.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 542
    zbot said:

@EncodEEE , try to log out of your google play and log back in. If the game is saved to google play that should solve it.

If not follow these instructions and submit a in game support request.

Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us. Provide the information requested in the instructions.

How does one log out of Google Play?
    How To Sign Out From google Play Store

Step 1: Go to the Settings of Your Android Phone.

Step 2: Find Accounts and Click to Open .

Step 3: Click on Google.

Step 4: Click on your Gmail Account

Step 5: Click on Three Dots at the top right and Click on remove Account .

Step 6: Read the Message at Pop Up ,and then click on Remove Account .

Step 7: Now,Open Google Play Store on Your Phone and Log in with your New Account.

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 542
    Thank. I just did that. I logged out and back in using the existing account. TWD was visible in the list of apps and was shown as installed. When I opened it, I still got the new game, not the old game. Just as an FYI.