Better chance of hero tokens applies only to the "10" radio call?

Hi guys,
On the radio call page, for 10 radios you get a better chance of whatever hero is currently featured. Does that also apply to the other radio options as well? There's a picture of Rick on the 15 radio option, but I have never, ever received any hero tokens from a 15 radio call. So my question is, are the 10 radio calls really the only way to get hero tokens? That seems odd to me. Just sayin'.
Spreckels1

Comments

• xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I get hero tokens on the 15 radio call setting at a pretty good rate. In fact, while its never one hero in particular, I feel like I get hero tokens as often on the 15 radio calls as the 'special 10' calls. At least that's my experience. And, at least there's no less than 32 survivor/hero class tokens.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    jimmorrison369Top8dog
  • suestormsuestorm Member Posts: 14
    Wow! You are lucky! Thanks for the scoop.
  • suestormsuestorm Member Posts: 14
    Ahhh, got it. Thank you crambert_nec for the explanation.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I get hero tokens on silver+gold calls,I DONT use the special calls ever.Maybe if I already had a bunch a survivors at max level I would,but the videos ive seen make me cringe for the mostpart!
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113
    I only need 6 Tara tokens to promote her, and I have over 1000 radios. I STILL won't do a 10 call. Why? Because I doubt I have enough radios to get 6 tokens using 10 calls. I spent 100 radios once (10x10) in an attempt to get Daryl tokens on his day, and ended up with two tokens. Never again. Friends do not let friends make 10 calls.
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here
    Captainslayermongo911RedEye52Top8dog
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Got him yesterday, but not going to unlock him for a while, so i hope i'll get other hero tokens instead :grimace:
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @Squall

If I remember correctly, it's been mentioned on the forums that not unlocking a hero has no affect on whether or not more of that hero's tokens appears in calls.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Dodkong
    Thanks for your explaination. I put my faith in RNG :smiley:
    mongo911
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @Squall

That second result definitely makes me jealous! :p
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time