Taras Healing Ability

MadrobMadrob Member Posts: 2
Honestly, whats the ability for, if i heal my Chars out of "bruised" and "injured" state and its not counting?

Fix it plz, or its just another worthless trait

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    That's intended.

The trait is meant to help out to get you that win where it would otherwise be hard to get due to getting hurt.
    So more like placing that touniquet to stop the bleeding artery, or shooting morphine, to get you going. But it's still hospital time to get healed.
  • edwin64edwin64 Member Posts: 84
    please fix it so We Still get 3 stars when healed ..No worries about hospital time.
    cheers
    Madrob
    Shteevie said:

Morning everyone!

It sounds like people have figured out the way she works, but I did want to pop in and confirm that she does not 'un-bruise' your survivors, and therefore doesn't affect hospital time that will come from those injuries.

We wanted to give players a way to survive especially tough missions - to give another chance to win, when failure seemed inevitable. This fits with the tension of the show - a character my find an inner reserve of strength, or be bolstered by the heroism of a friend, but they will still be beat up and sore and recuperating for a long time afterwards.

We thought that if the ability did 'un-bruise' survivors, sitting near the exit area for several rounds to gather charge points and heal up before ending every mission would be tedious, unfun, and not the kind of gameplay we want to encourage. Also, we'd have to make the amount of healing way smaller to be balanced in that scenario.

Thanks for the feedback - and no, there's nothing that I can see here that would make me think we need to think about decreasing her effectiveness.

SOURCE
    AlexFiliUK
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Also, guys: there is more to this game than Challenge Stars. Yes, it kinda sucks that her healing ability doesn't regain you stars, but that's just one use. What about in those semi-impossible Nightmare missions, where everyone is complaining they don't have enough health? Would be pretty useful then (assuming you can get her to Legendary). Same for outposts, etc.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    My issue with this (IMO), is that this should be in game information. You shouldn't have to visit something external to the game to find out how it works.
    Bill_ZRTNomad4195
    Oh, but the user understood perfectly I think, Tara heals but the healing doesn't negate the bruise (or worse) status. That's what they figured from inside the game, and it was spot on.

They just assumed some things that happen to not be true and therefore thought is was bugged.