Token return

Is there a list or algorithm I can use to decipher how many tokens I'll recieve in return after retiring a survivor?
I have some I want to promote, but if that 4th trait is bupkiss then I may just retire and start anew. Never ending battle.
Hoping it's a set amount based on survivor level and number of stars and steady amongst all classes to keep it simple.
Thanks.

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Tread carefully. There's currently some type of game bug in which the Token return actually reduces after a promotion. For example, at 5-star legendary (traits at 5), it offered me "443" tokens back. As soon as I promote up to 6-stars, the token-return drops to "262" which makes no sense. But, as soon as I upgrade the traits up to 6, the token return starts to increase again up to 637, with increases with each trait upgrade. Promotion up to 7 stars, then is 787.

This bug doesn't seem to affect higher pink star levels, though. 8-star is about 3,000 tokens back, and 9-pink-star is about 4,000 tokens back. Plus about 1.4 million XP or so.

There was a thread earlier in which I think NG mentioned they would look into this issue.
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Movado is this only the case for the higher levels? I'm looking at upgrading some rares to epics and epics to legendary. Is the issue known to affect those levels as well?
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that, re: whether this bug is affecting the lower rarity level upgrades. But perhaps some other players here can help shed some light on that. Ideally, it would be good for NG to patch this up and/or possibly even publish what the token exchange rate is for survivors so we can all be more informed at each rarity/upgrade level.
    SCBMA
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Absolutely!
    And thanks for the info.