No New Years Gift. Really? 12 days of Christmas was O.K.

Angelo75Angelo75 Member Posts: 55
I enjoyed the Whole 12 days of Christmas. But Id really liked to have had a New Years bundle. I was looking foward to it . Last year that was a welcome surprise. It was a big help. And as for expecting feebies I dont. I pay for bundles if i want them. Its just a nice gesture when the do hook us up. One that alot of people are thankful for when they do it.
referee4LightfeetPapacaszoson

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    edited January 2017
    Why should we expect freebies or incredible bargains on a holiday?

NG isn't obligated to give those deals out, just like you aren't obligated to make any regular value purchases to play the game.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    LightfeetAngelo75blynknzPapacaswarzosonRedEye52Silverhawk
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    What was past year bundle?

Anyway, for this weekend (since it was in coincidence with new year) I was hoping for a radio call event (new year, new survivors).
    RedEye52
  • FacooFacoo Member Posts: 108
    I hope so this year there is often no event, hope NG can render higher-value event.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Im not one to complain about free things either because they are appreciated but NG made no effort to make the holidays joyous for the players. A silver crate on Christmas and nothing on New Years? Yeah we all got a Legendary crate and free 24 hr gas but I still feel like it was all just a bunch of coal...12 days of heroes would have been in effect with or without the holidays being here....
    Papacas
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,585
    I think the best new year's gift would have been the next update followed by Supplies for TGs. But, I've been happy with what I got. I'm feeling good about what is in store for 2017.
    1Ris
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Last year had Full Supplies. It was very useful as there would have been very few maxed players.

I like the New Year, New Survivors radio call event. That would have been great.
    crambert_neczosonRedEye52
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    Maybe Chinese New year :p
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    PapacasRedEye52
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Let's wait till 1pm.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2017
    Well there ya go. Another gift. I am talking about the chance of getting 9 silver/gold chests. Is that enough now or is NG still bellow expectations?
    Invader
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    I think it's a welcome bonus whenever you get a free gift. If we were to never get free gifts nobody would complain about not getting enough as you'd be accustomed to getting none
    RedEye52Carl_s_HatPapacas
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 772
    Why not? It's the holidays. Why not expect something from NG? Are they obligated? Well, no..... but for all that the players give..... It should be a time for giving back. In MY honest opinion..... And that's not being greedy.
    And the jackpot last event was only fruitful to those who actually spent gold from the info I gathered. Did anyone who DIDN'T spend gold on silver jackpots first, ever even get a gold jackpot? I know with two accounts, I didn't.
    New update as a gift? That's the last thing we need. Unless it concentrates on fixes. In Game ads working. A game that doesn't keep disconnecting..... Now that would be a great gift.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well it seems NG's gifts ar never enough... i played Boom Beach for over a year and i never got any relevant gifts there. And mind you, NG does not give stuff away because there are the best people in the world, but because they want to please their player base.

Still, each player has specific likes and dislikes and their own agenda. You simply cannot please everyone. So, how much is enough? I for one would love to get a 10 radios per 15 call but the fact we did not get it (yet, i hope) does not make me any less thankful for these gifts. So thanks NGs!!!!
    Carl_s_HatDodkong