level up Weapons and Armour

There are pleny of players on here who like me buy weapons and armour from the store and then buy double xp and 24 hour gas to get it upgraded quickly and buy more gold to speed things up , the problem is when a new update comes out all that has been a waste of time and money because more powerful equipment is available. @Teeceezy if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do
warLordNeganfire_waterBill_ZRTimaginaryPi

Comments

• LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2017
    Especially the iconic weapons such as Rick's Python, Michonne's Katana, Daryl's Crossbow, Morgan's Staff, etc. You don't have to add or improve on the traits because its based on the character's percentages, just allow the weapons to level up damage, and like the characters, the higher the level, the more it costs to level up.
    R2runfastMarcus6253avelardez
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    Many have suggested it before. Hope this grows and they allows us to do so. Would love to have upgraded my level 11 Lucille brought up to level 20 now instead of buy when I bought it months ago and the same with my Ricks pistol.
  • trell11trell11 Member Posts: 4
    I totally agree. The balance between hero and weapon progression is terrible. I feel if I spend $20 on a hero weapon bundle and in a month it's obsolete is just wrong. Weapon damage should be upgradable. I think scavenging gas requirements should be lowered as if someone want to farm resources they can. It's a game and what use is a game if I can only play it for 10 or 15 minutes then have to wait hours to play again. Overwatch is messed up as sometimes walkers hit you 1st. The weekly challenge should be geared based on level. More stars awarded on higher level missions instead of 3 stars per mission. Game is good just needs improvements. Seems too money driven at this point which discourages people from playing.
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    edited January 2017
    I want to be able to upgrade a legendary level one sword (only if it has sweep (swords are crap without sweep) all the way up to workshop level.

I would like to be able to upgrade the stars as well
    i think that
    Equipment should give back both tokens AND xp when scrapped, based on the actual value of the traits and levels, and not just xp and tokens spent.

Survivors should give back both tokens AND xp when retired based on the value of the traits and levels, and not just tokens and xp spent

Equipment should use tokens to upgrade traits AND use xp to upgrade level up to the workshop limit
    Survivors and heros should use tokens to upgrade traits AND use xp to upgrade level up to the training grounds limit
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    I would love special weapon tokens (kingdom spear, lucielle, reckoning, etc) and hero tokens... but i would like to be able to choose tokens or a duplicate weapon. (I want three gold reckoning... i already have three, and i want to upgrade all of them to 5 star)

I would love special armor tokens (glen's riot gear, etc)

I agree with heroes being one per player and tokens only.

I agree with there being class type survivor tokens

I would love class type equipment tokens

I would love class type armor tokens
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    Love this idea , totally agreed, I bought Michonne's katana & Jesus's lockpick !!
  • j0hnniebj0hnnieb Member Posts: 5
    Could not agree with this more! Morgan's staff at level 18 is worthless to me now after spending real $$$ on it.