wasted food

mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
with this herd event is sweet but with maxed food it suck from wasted food put in the food for tg swap for us maxed ppl so food wont go to waste asap so how bout the tg swap so our food dont go wasted anymore than it has already @Shteevie
Governatorreferee41RisMollie64PowerUKTapatio75Avalon8Kaitlynxyzstevie05CRUSHp_herianjackieekiwinz7SCBMAVerbaub8N8toniboop

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Im at 17M already
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Getting gas from guild gifts when I'm on unlimited gas is a close second in annoyance to this.

I'm at 13 mil supplies and never been maxed yet. Not looking forward to it either

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    PowerUK
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    yea its not fun seein this any time & ive seen it a few times now the first time i was maxed i was lookin at that for bout 3 months before the last council update
    Kaitlynbiffleyreferee4toniboop
  • stevie05stevie05 Member Posts: 226
    This is so sad it's funny. I've been maxed out for a couple of weeks now and have wasted millions of tomatoes. I can't even open my guild gifts for fear of them being more tomatoes. ....could you please fix this !
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    We are well aware of the issue, and have plans in the backlog. We're focusing on a smaller number of things in recent updates to make sure that we can do them right. The system that we have planned for addressing the end-game tomato economy isn't the kind of thing we can 'squeeze in' to an update alongside a bigger addition, like the challenge rework.

However, we certainly can try to alleviate the issues that make the problem as "in your face" and constantly nagging as it is now. I'll add a task and we'll see what we can do with the time we have.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    JadenGebobs
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Ty many of my guildmates are maxed too and would really appreciate at least another exchange
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I just maxed out, not funny
    toniboop
    edited January 2017
    yup i havnt went in any runs since friday when i maxed out & thats from not doin any food runs period i havnt done a food run in months so i wouldnt max out faster ive saved 190 gas so far & countin cause im not doin runs like from what @Shut_Up said dont want the crates to have food goin to waste
    GovernatorRandy78
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,172
    I just watched four in camp cinema ads and received tomatoes three times as my reward.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,475
    mcbkhicks said:

yup i havnt went in any runs since friday when i maxed out & thats from not doin any food runs period i havnt done a food run in months so i wouldnt max out faster ive saved 190 gas so far & countin cause im not doin runs like from what @Shut_Up said dont want the crates to have food goin to waste

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I do mostly Outpost Raiding. Getting TGs and XP only and not seeing any crates open with useless Supplies. I also do a bunch of easy Tara missions to try and pick up phones. The Supplies I don't pick up are minimal.
    mcbkhicksRedEye52
    I just killled 10 wall walkers. Two were xp and eight were puffs of tomato smoke.
    Gebobs
    I just hit the silver jackpot - 29,500 tomatoes.
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44

I wonder if those who are maxed cut back on Gas Boosts? I know I seriously consider not buying one unless the event is awesome (like the radio drop). If players cut back on Gas Boosts, then NG is losing revenue. It would be in their best interest to allow us to spend our Supplies on something.

I wonder if people who get maxed out get bored and stop playing. That doesn't help the bottom line, either.
    Governatortoniboop
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I'm not maxed out yet but I have upgraded everything in my camp so it is just a matter of time.

Can you at least make it a less obnoxious color?
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2017
    The holidays must have surely exaggerated this situation. Many players in my guild are now seeing tomatoes go to waste. One has just seen 11 of 16 guild gifts contain tomatoes and is rightly unimpressed.
    Please please put the exchange for TG back in the shop.

Power.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    WELL NGs... I'm getting a little tired of Raiding. I love the option, I'm just taking a break. SOOOO it would be SUPER COOL if you had the Trade Goods / Tomato Exchange. (10K for 2.5M)

Maybe usable once or twice a week? At least? @Teeceezy ? Pretty please?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    mcbkhicksJuanlo
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    NG guys... you already have a mechanic implemented while we wait for the big change, so please, add Trade Good for Tomato exchange to the shop rotation... it's free for you and good for us. We shouldn't have to ask for it every few weeks, I'm sure you can detect when level 58 players are full of tomatoes. You could add them now and have it running until weekend, that would be enough for us to free our tomato stores.
    referee4SCBMA
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    I am maxed for the first time and have to agree, it is SOOO ANNOYING
    Neil_J
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 885
    Yep agree 3rd time maxed out.
    Why is it so hard to have tomato for TG exchange in the shop??
    If this was TWD TV show you would be able to trade stuff for food or Negan would take half ...lol
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    mcbkhicks
    but i do got to admit this is the only time id rather see rare gear in tge crates than food