Legendary Reckonin

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    Reeconn said:

You want us to buy this and yet not one Rufus Token has been offered

You can give it to ANY assault... it doesn't have to be used by Rufus.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

morbis02crambert_necTop8dog
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    yesterday I saw rufus tokens in the shop didnt I?
    SCBMA
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Thanks for addressing the problem quickly! @Shteevie , I understand that there's a support backup due to the holidays, and now the weekend, but is there a tag we can use to get these tickets moved up the queue so they can be addressed as soon as possible on the next work day?
    I waivered on the purchase, but finally bought it and started upgrading it so I could try it out in the current challenge. Here's hoping It can be swapped before the challenge is over and that my upgrade is intact on the replacement version!

Oh, and happy new year everyone!!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected]m or drop me a line here to join!
    Top8dogSCBMATerminatesAvalon8
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    Rufus tokens. I have gotten pulls during radio calls. 32 tokens a few times. Enough to promote to Rare and one trait so far.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Didn't he start at Rare...?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    SCBMAzosoncrambert_necggbats
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    Can't remember which one it was. Maybe Tara was 2 star. But I have gotten a few sets of Rufus tokens.
  • chris6819chris6819 Member Posts: 25
    Level 47 looking for new active guild after this challenge is finnished any active guilds needing a new member

• RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    I also bought the molotov with wrong traits please change this in my account
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy please change my legendary molotov !!!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,354
    @riggs please contact support click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.
    @zbot @Shteevie @Teeceezy i do contact the support by ingame. Hope they will fix it soon! What about the millions of xp i used to upgrade??
  • wenpatwenpat Member Posts: 7
    Why my Reckonin is not fixed? I need a solution.
    Sebi
    The new molotov also doesnt work correctly in outpost missions. It doesnt explode it looks like you throw a stone the effect on players around is ok but you see now explosions
    TheSittingDuck
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    edited January 2017
    If you bought a Legendary Reckonin' before it was fixed to have the correct traits, please contact support. You can going to the Settings menu in the top-right hand corner of your screen and then pushing "Help".

Edit: Support has the situation under control and no new tickets are required.
    rudjawol
  • wenpatwenpat Member Posts: 7
    @Teeceezy I write to support in game 3 days ago. No answer for me. Please fix it.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    @wenpat Support will get your issue resolved as soon as possible.
    Papacas
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    There are pleny of players on here who like me buy weapons and armour from the store and then buy double xp and 24 hour gas to get it upgraded quickly and buy more gold to speed things up , the problem is when a new update comes out all that has been a waste of time and money because more powerful equipment is available. @Teeceezy if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do
    Top8dogPowerUKArtisansVerbaub
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    My Legendary Reckonin' is still bugged, but it was critical to my success reaching 430 stars this time around. It sucks that the traits are wrong, but the weapon itself is still so powerful it doesn't really matter much. I just hope the replacement is fully upgraded since I spent XP and gold rushing it.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    A second legendary reckonin' just appeared in my inventory. Un-upgraded. :( I would much prefer swapping out the old fully upgraded one for a fixed upgraded one rather than having a broken one and not broken one...

Spent about 4 million xp and 450g upgrading/rushing the old one before it was noticed that it was broken. Really sucks to have all that xp and gold go down the drain because of a bugged weapon.
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    Zoson my friend it's not funny at all.I really want everybody to get same thing for their buck.Me included.
    Top8dog
    As I've told I want NG to respect the players that suport this game with their money. Still waiting to see that. I feel wronged and I want NG to make this right. My money were real.I want a second weapon as others got for exactly same money.I'm not interested in excuses.I paid so I don't see why I'm discriminated. It's very simple to understand my point.
    Top8dogMarcus6253wenpat
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Sebi said:

As I've told I want NG to respect the players that suport this game with their money. Still waiting to see that. I feel wronged and I want NG to make this right. My money were real.I want a second weapon as others got for exactly same money.I'm not interested in excuses.I paid so I don't see why I'm discriminated. It's very simple to understand my point.

Looking at it from Sebi and then NGs perspective they are always batting on about making the playing field more lvl,.. And giving a select few an extra powerful weapon does sway away from that theme,.. I'm glad you all got your dud weapon fixed,.. And rightly so,.. But like @Sebi I'd also like a second wrong trait lg weapon,... Just to even the playing field of course,. You have kind of given people an unfair advantage as a extra varment blast in outpost will be deadly for us without the extra one,. So and hopefully in not an bad or critical way

@Shteevie @Teeceezy @MadPuppy ,.. Any thoughts on this guys?
    Julialicious
    @Sebi i am one of the "lucky" who are early adopter and bought it with wrong traits and now have two. Its ok. But you see everybody is complaining about everything. You cant do everything right to everybody. Now they solved the problem now you are "discriminated" what a strong word for such a tiny issue. its like in the kindergarten. Oah i want the same thing like her or he. Its ridiculous
    Top8dogSebiMarcus6253antRiestaPapacasArtisansVerbaub
    It's my money. Wasn't free my friend
    You got 1 for free. I want same treatment for my bucks
    Top8dogMarcus6253Papacas