All I want is your trade goods. Stop making me kill your defenders.

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @mongo911 why try to shut me out when I come to visit for a little lunch break? I almost spilled the tea I brought to share. Your survivors called out come out ye curly Fenian, come on out and fight. They said they were only joking when they heard the Armalite.
    Tha tighinn fodham!
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @GrimGael kind friend...

Thank you, thank you for stopping by my " squalid outpost "...

The defenders that I have, are " unmitigated cowards " ( I have had to chain them in place, lest they run away... sigh... )

They have proven their uselessness, time and again...

I put them in the Outpost, in hopes that they may develop, even a minimum level of Combat effectiveness... ( sadly they only accomplish one thing well, their own demise... )

GrimGael, I am hopeful, that you enjoyed yourself... ( the way of combat is to be the butcher, or the cow... )

I hope you enjoyed, taking care of my cattle...

Please come back... They need be " taught " the same lesson, over and over...

They clamor for better weapons & armor, but I know, they will just throw them on the ground, as they cower in a corner...

Please return, for more fun...
    ( they don't drink tea... Sigh, no refined social graces from them... Sigh... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

GovernatorGrimGael
    @mongo911 I think they just didn't like the bagpipe music. I'm an...acquired taste.
    @GrimGael I do believe, the refreshing freedom of " under the kilt ", probably was very disconcerting...

The pipes, only scare cats... ( and English Royalty... )

GrimGael
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 575
    First, I'm on board with giving up my TGs. Have been for awhile after reading this thread. Question: other than a loss of IPs when defenders are killed, what are the ramifications of the defenders being killed? There is no hospital time for outpost defenders, right?
    GrimGaelMadPuppy
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    Correct only lose influence @sborg
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 575
    So, no consequences then if I kill a defender blocking the tgs? What a shame.
    GrimGaelSurvivor420bigbeano
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I wish there were more people that I was partnered with that lived by this. It's a real pain the a** having to fight for a pathetic 266tg. Like cmon, you gonna make me fight for your measly pickings and low influence points?! Lame. At this rate ill be the top-tier in no time and not bc i want to. To the few that leave the way open, I greatly appreciate it.
    (Open disclosure I had to change up my outpost to real a-holes and a harder map bc ppl were killing my easy guys when I had tg out front. I hope to be able to change it back again within a month).
    Survivor420
    Master Tibo, hiding behind 4 walkers won't save you, in fact I think it has made you sloppy. Open up the tg and all is forgiven. You can keep your unearned standing.
    Survivor420
  • CelerysteveCelerysteve Member Posts: 56
    All I want is the increased influence I get when you try take my trade goods and end up dying. You can have my trade goods when pry them from my survivors cold dead hands.
    SCBMASurvivor420
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I thought we could't raid ppl when they are online? But someone did it to me, when i'm online, the screen freeze and reconnecting. When i tried to play outpost, the shield already activated! Anyone experienced that or it was just me? :confused:

And one more thing the list can't display whoever reject my hospitality and kill my defenders :naughty:
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 211
    Thanks @OneLessTitan I needed that today! :smiley:
    GrimGaelbigbeano
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    Thanks olt for my laugh of the day
    GrimGael
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited January 2017
    That was so awesome!! Thank you for the laugh @OneLessTitan :joy: :joy:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    GrimGael
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    Infuance points are over rated. Outpost is my only free means that was changed for the better. It's free. Raid to your hearts desire. Buy all the tokens, radios, and equipment when wanted.

But every now and then you get someone attempting to block the path protecting free loot and it just ends this way 9/10 times even with my non star getting teams. Only a few hours away do I take stars like today, just to ensure my reward at the end of the cycle.

Just leave it for us to take without loses.
    JayZGovernatorgespuer
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 211
    I don't understand why people block the trade goods. They don't earn anything for not having them taken and in fact put themselves in an inferior defensive position to block them. They make people who want to just get the trade goods more inclined to attack thus leading to the possibility of losing influence.
    Bill_ZRTgespuerGovernatorVakali
    I've found, as with @avelardez above, you don't even need a murder team for most defenses. I'm sure he has even more vicious survivors on his bench. The odds are ever in favor of raiders. I don't take personal satisfaction in killing defenders, some people just make it a necessary price of doing business. I have well more than 9, @JayZ --you must be better than I at avoiding injury. Those that I visit, know the deal. Mercy for the lost, like me. Vengeance for the greedy. I can do it all day on free gas days with just the free gold I get from quests, if I even need that.
    I was quite content to do story missions, gear runs, and the occasional challenge for about a year in this game. Whether due to an increase in my player level, NG fiddling with the gear from reward boxes, a several month long string of bad luck, or a combo of all 3--raiding is the only game in town for me now. That’s why I do it. There was never a goal to be a professional raider.
    avelardezSurvivor420
    To answer a question...

" why block TG " ???

It's fun...

I don't care much about my " Hospital Time " for my " Slackers " on defense ( I actually have none )

If you want to slay my " Slackers ", fine by me...
    ( they are unmitigated cowards, which is the reason they have outpost duty... )

They rarely inflict any damage, on " guests "...

; )

SCBMAPigSurvivor420
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    How is it 'fun' if you don't get to be there to participate in the defense?
    Marcus6253mongo911
  • virdisvirdis Member Posts: 18
    Hey, I just noticed that the defender attack their own walkers, anyone experienced the same thing?
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @virdis
    Defenders can damage walkers if they're in the line of fire when attacking you, but they don't target walkers that I've ever seen.
    GrimGael