Legendary Reckonin

Comments

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 544
    For the record, mine has been upgraded and fixed. Thanks NG.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    sborg said:

So didn't you get a second one free? Cos a lot of my guild members are sayin they've picked up a second weapon free when they logged on???
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • SebiSebi Posts: 143
    @Riesta That's the last resort. I didn't mind paying for it but as it seems the actual weapon I paid for is now offered for free...so I'm entitled to get it for free too.And so is everyone else then. If this is not sorted out then I'll do it and publish it on Fb .Let all have a refund and a free weapon as seems NG wants it. I don't want that but if I'm not entitled to a second one than I'm for sure gonna do it.
    RiestaJulialiciousTop8dog
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    A handful of players that bought the Reckonin' over a two-hour window on Friday afternoon received a weapon that was faulty (had Rare traits and only legendary in colour). For this reason, this handful of players were given a non-faulty version of the weapon, the version that everyone else who has bought the bundle after this window received.

@Sebi the Reckonin' you received with your purchase was not faulty and as such did and does not require compensation.
    Papacas
    I'm asking now for a clean answer before refunding my money and making this a very popular choice for hundreds of players as once I do this I'm gonna post it in places where tens of thousands of players are gathered.Last chance to make this right my friend.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    It's difficult, because it's about real money. (Beim Geld hört die Freundschaft auf.)
    This is the reason, why I never use real money ingame.
    You can't offer some players 2 weapons and some just one and call it fair. It's very wrong
    Julialicious
    It's hilarious and sad to tell me that because I bought the right weapon I'm not entitled for a second and same time congratulate the other that now has 2 legendary awesome weapons. So I'm the loser that gave the money for having an edge in game and ended up in disadvantage to other players that bought the same one but now they have 2.It's mind blowing! ! And the eye wink is really the cherry on the cake! !
    Julialicious
    What the hell is wrong with you ?
    Julialicious
    @Sebi I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, but no more Reckonin's are going to be given out. What players have purchased is a Legendary Reckonin' with the traits it's supposed to have and that's the situation we're currently in.

Your feedback however is and appreciated and has been noted. We'll pay close attention to avoid situations like this in the future.
    PapacasrudjawolJulialiciousRiesta
    Yes they were supose to have 1(one) rekoning.Now half my guild has 2.And most players in top 10 guilds. Some are like me. If it was posibile to have another I wouldn't be here. But as I already said it's not .That's why I paid for it. And it's not fair for me to pay exactly like the others and find myself in disadvantage. That's why I ask you to give me a second identical to the 30th.
    JulialiciousRiesta
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    Being picky, it's not 2 legendary weapons. It's one legendary and one that is only legendary in colour.

Power
    PapacasDodkong
    A total of 3 rekonings is more than 2.I can use 3 same time or keep one in outpost or do something else. But I only have 2.How is that fair?
    Julialicious
    @Sebi Please keep in mind Rule #2:
    Rules said:

Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a beef, take it to private messages.

Feel free to PM me if there's still something you'd like to discuss.
    Riesta
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    NG can just fix the traits on the weapons like they did with the 60% silenced pistol being fix to 30% without offering another same weapon free.
    Why they do this in this reckonin by offering another free weapon is beyond me.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Sebi
    @Monsuta In that situation what was changed was the whole trait, across all weapons. In this situation bumping the Rare Weapon traits of the Reckonin' would have applied to ALL Rare weapons and, well, that would've been quite something.
    MonsutaRiesta
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well i got a second weapon and i salvaged the one with problems. But it would never cross my mind to ask for a "bad" one if i bought the correct item. But that's just me anyways...
    PowerUKdocfinzenburgArtisansDodkong
  • gonzagonza Member Posts: 5
    Give a free reckoning weapon to everyone!!!
    SebisborgRiesta
    Hey @gonza, please see Rule #12: One forum account per user. Cheers.
    Riesta
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Shteevie said:

There were changes that needed to be made. The look of the trait icons on all of the Molotov weapons are incorrect, but we fixed the strengths of the traits to what we had originally intended them to be for the Legendary version.

The correct one has better versions of Charging and Lucky than the old one did. If you have the old one, please contact support.

I was given a second reckonin' weapon AFTER I'd maxed out the original legendary one I purchased, I spent over 300 gold and obviously the XP to max it out. Now I have a new one which isn't maxed out, surely they should've given me one which was maxed out and deleted my old one? How is it fair that I've now got to max out the new one which will cost more than full XP, so I'd need to buy gas etc as I bought gas and invested the time to max it out. People don't think about these things, it's just we will give you a new one and think everything is ok, it's not.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Julialicious
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Teeceezy said:

A handful of players that bought the Reckonin' over a two-hour window on Friday afternoon received a weapon that was faulty (had Rare traits and only legendary in colour). For this reason, this handful of players were given a non-faulty version of the weapon, the version that everyone else who has bought the bundle after this window received.

@Sebi the Reckonin' you received with your purchase was not faulty and as such did and does not require compensation.

I'm the opposite of the other guys, I don't really want two, especially with it now being nerfed. I bought it straight away, then spent over 300 (probably 400+) gold, bought unlimited gas and levelled it up. I now have a second one which needs levelling up, so would require me to buy gas and spend gold again to speed it up if I want to use it for the event but still, it's a pretty useless weapon now it's been nerfed because it doesn't bit many walkers so I thought the no body shot thing was how it worked, especially because of the type of weapon it was too.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    SebiJulialicious
    Talk about starting the new year how you mean to go on,..... NG strikes again

You simply never ever learn
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    The bad taste in peoples mouths have started to cause players to drop out of guilds and put the game down. Why doesn't NG do a beta test before making multiple mistakes on a purchase so many have made?
    Top8dogJulialiciousRiesta
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    edited January 2017

@Sebi , i am totally agree with you.

i also know some players they got two legandary reckonins with the right traits as you can see in the screenshots above ^^

and the very best, if they are Apple Users they have two great legandary reckonins with the right traits now for free , cause they got a refund by Apple cause the "No Bodyshot issue" nerf!

But me , as an Android User, i just feel tricked twice now. I have just one nerfed reckonin that i don't want anymore and i have no chance to get my money back. @Teeceezy and @Shteevie that is a really fraudulent behave by you! I wished you both could understand german language, than i could better explain to you how tricked i feel! its just a shame! :(

Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

Avalon8Top8dogSebiRiesta
    Top8dog said:

sborg said:

So didn't you get a second one free? Cos a lot of my guild members are sayin they've picked up a second weapon free when they logged on???
    No, I didn't get a second one. The traits on the one I bought are now 60/30/15.
    sborg said:

Top8dog said:

sborg said:

Ok thanks,... Then that's odd because @Teeceezy reckoned they couldn't do that without effecting all weapon traits,... Thanks fir the reply :smiley:

So people,....It seems to be that ngs left arm hasn't got a clue what it's right arms doing and possibly because they thinking out there arse and talking bollocks

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

sborg said:

Top8dog said:

sborg said:

I believe I'll be looking for a refund, now that it's been nerfed.
    Top8dogRiesta