Fix to the Reckonin' and Weekend Event News

Comments

• clstallingsclstallings Member Posts: 1
    Way to go with screwing up Rufus and the Reckonin. Giving body shots to it was lame. Perhaps one on the weakest characters already and you guys just made him worse not better.
    Totally disappointed. In solo missions he is completely useless. It's bad enough you have to get pretty close with him and now that you've taken the only good trait he had away you have pretty much made him a useless add on.
    EMTurbo
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    That's the normal process @ixxi. You should be able to easily beat walkers +3 or +4 from your level. In some cases you can beat level 30 walkers with the right setup. Good luck.
    Top8dogtinabear01RedEye52CRUSH
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    edited January 2017
    @Teeceezy: I still think a nice way to restore some of the reason many of us paid for this is to treat the Reckonin as non-ranged and thus take away the armor-based bodyshots. It would be a bit like a ranged version of the Bruiser charge attack in that it would also be effective on armored Zs, but is also balanced by the fact you don't get stuns with it.
    ATLAS-ZCelerysteve
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I find this thread very entertaining... how people are upset that a bug was fixed yet try to argue because they spent money, the bug should remain...

valereeeArtisansNCDawgFanTop8dogATLAS-Zbsgper4vshield50Captainslayer8N8tpzinhotinabear01DeadBeatSCBMAterrabubulJadenSgtSalamibigbeano
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @clstallings you can use the reckonin' weapon with all your assualt survivors, not just the basically useless Rufus. Good luck.
    RedEye52SlowMo
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    No, they're arguing that if they bought it because they thought this 'bug' was a feature, then they should be able to get their money back.

> @Helio said:
    > I find this thread very entertaining... how people are upset that a bug was fixed yet try to argue because they spent money, the bug should remain...
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    antSCBMAtinabear01crb22075
  • mrsnowma316mrsnowma316 Member Posts: 1
    When I got Rufus and the reckoning I was like "this is going to be fun!" and it was. For a day or so. I think it's a level 9. My Rufus is level 11. So we had to leave "the reckoning" behind. But I still hold on to it. I think this should be Rufus' main weapon. As he rises in levels, so should "the reckoning". I have 2 other characters in that class with better numbers. And Rufus its supposed to be a hero. Ok, my workshop is only at 7. And it'll probably go up once I get it up 10 or 11. But how long will that take? Come on guys. You've got us all hooked. Now show some love so we can have some fun with this weapon. Just saying..........
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522

How can a bomb be a body shot ?????? Explain that ????? Makes no sense at all .

There are lots of examples of things that make no sense in game.. but this one is actually easy to explain...

A walker only dies due to a headshot... if a "bomb" hits the torso but didn't damage the head or legs... the walker will keep coming after you... but remember the weapon doesn't really explode... you only get covered in fire....

• KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Degreaser said:

@Teeceezy: I still think a nice way to restore some of the reason many of us paid for this is to treat the Reckonin as non-ranged and thus take away the armor-based bodyshots. It would be a bit like a ranged version of the Bruiser charge attack in that it would also be effective on armored Zs, but is also balanced by the fact you don't get stuns with it.

Or maybe they can just offer some KY when they get ready to screw us next time....

• ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    > @CYBERDOLPHIN8 said:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Today (Tuesday 1/3) we implemented a fix to the Reckonin’ weapon. Thanks to reports from the community we were able to pinpoint an issue in which the weapon did not cause any body shots, even when attacking an enemy of a level way above the levels of the attacker. This was a bug that was never intended to be in the game and was one that was deemed important to fix as soon as possible in order to keep the game balanced and fair for everyone. This fix brings the Reckonin’ back in line with the body shot logic of all other weapons.
    >
    > We are aware this may cause disappointment and as a thank you for your understanding of the situation, are going to have a four day 1 Minute Gas Weekend Event, starting on Thursday at 9 AM UTC and ending on Monday at 1 PM UTC.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > - Teeceezy
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SO you sold the Molotow for real money......
    >
    > with wrong traits......
    >
    > Everybody bought it.......
    >
    > And THEN you nerfed it down ???
    >
    > Well done NG , really bad behavior ......
    >
    > Just lost many players again....

Boo friggin hoo.
    KafirantArtisans8N8RedEye52CYBERDOLPHIN8SCBMAPapacasterrabubulJadenSgtSalami
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited January 2017
    It's simple,.. The game has been on a steady decline ever since some Muppet at NG made shteevie in charge,.. And it will continue to do so until shteevie resigns or gets sacked,.. There new policy seems to be greed,nerf,greed,nerf,greed,nerf some more,.. They talk about balance,.. The only balancing being done is ngs bank accounts,.. They don't give a flying shit about veteran gamers and are all about fleecing the new players that flock in by there thousands everyday,..

This post will be removed,.. I will be banned,.. But I don't fecking care anymore,.. Shteevie you are a cancer,.. A cancer that's ripping the heart and soul out this once great game,.. Yes son,.. You should be ashamed of yourself,. Your money grabbing antics and your nerf the fuck attitude,.. CANCER,.. That's your legacy,...shteevie,.. Relish in it,..

Drops mic,... Raises middle finger,... Ban away bitches,..
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    BeeBalubanSebiSCBMA
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I didnt buy it, but oh wow, 1 minute gas 4 day weekend, really? Like we are not going to waste it on tomatoes
    Top8dogtinabear01
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,766
    On a lighter side, if anyone care where the term Molotov Cocktail came from:

The name "Molotov cocktail" was coined by the Finns during the Winter War.[1] The name was an insulting reference to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov, who was one of the architects of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact signed in late August 1939. The pact with Nazi Germany was widely mocked by the Finns, as was much of the propaganda Molotov produced to accompany the pact, including his declaration on Soviet state radio that bombing missions over Finland were actually airborne humanitarian food deliveries for their starving neighbours. The Finns sarcastically dubbed the Soviet cluster bombs "Molotov bread baskets" in reference to Molotov's propaganda broadcasts.[2] When the hand-held bottle firebomb was developed to attack Soviet tanks, the Finns called it the "Molotov cocktail", as "a drink to go with the food".[3]

I know this does not help, but neither does taking this out on each other or Teeceezy.

I am new to the fourm, but i have 1 google and 1 apple account i have played since day 3. I am no means a free to play , nor would I say I am "Daddy " Warbucks.

I have read lots of post, and since reading and joining I have spent a lot less on gear than I have in the past.After all no one is making me spend the money. I also understand the feelings " Nerf, Bug Fix , etc. etc. " call it what you want.
    It all boils down to 1 simple rule.
    I call it the Golden Rule

NG has the Gold so they get to make the Rule.

Either play by the rule or stop feeding the machine.

Top8dogtinabear01DodkongDoTak
    edited January 2017
    @SPC_TORRES

NG also have to play by the rules,... Hence the sudden increase in apples refund office,.. Especially in the European market,.. They very well may have the gold,.. But my apple refund call is the key that opens the door to take back my gold,... And every refund request to Apple is a little black marker on NG games credibility within that App Store,.
    Wheather youv played from day one or just joined,.. Point of purchase speaks loader than than ngs support,..or yours for that matter
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

• 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    I'm just interested in seeing people's successes in getting refunds with the Reckonin' since a lot of people feel as though we have been severely ripped off today. Share your successes/failures and whether you have Apple/Google below!
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Can't speak to the Reckonin' yet, but a previous experience in getting a refund from Google Play showed my that a phone call would get immediate results. When I first tried to submit a complaint on the website, the response was "not our problem". That's when I called and got a refund within minutes.
    Top8dogCelerysteve
    8N8 said:

I'm just interested in seeing people's successes in getting refunds with the Reckonin' since a lot of people feel as though we have been severely ripped off today. Share your successes/failures and whether you have Apple/Google below!

May I suggest you ask @SlickRick to post his advice in here about how best to go for a refund,.. Might help you get more traffic in too :smile:

DON'T TALK,.. THINK