Which to upgrade?

carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
edited January 2017 in Strategy Discussion
So, I'm in the process of Levelling up my Team to 14's. I'll be doing some much needed scavenge missions later to try and add to the much needed Armour (Most i have is green!).

My next planned upgrade is the Shooters Gun... I picked up this lot scavenging on a gas booster, and wondering if anyone has reccomendations on what to upgrade. Weapons traits im not too sure on ATM, but I'm thinking Middle one top row would be the better one (Silver Critical, Silver Lethal, Gold High Power)

If anyone has any tipps on weapon traits to look for, Much appreciated.

Comments

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yup ur right do top middle first
    carlos1981RedEye52
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Agreed. Range boost is by far the most valuable trait on shooter pistols, imo. I would upgrade a gun with gold high power above all others even if I hated the other traits. In your case you have damage and crit boost as well, so definitely top choice.
    carlos1981
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,987
    Its a no brainer. Middle top. Those are my perfect traits.
    carlos1981
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Thanks for the advice , still learning about traits on weapons/armour atm
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623
    @carlos1981 I agree with everyone on which one to upgrade. You will also love the extra range! It really makes Shooters fun to play!
    carlos1981enigma12
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    Personally I wouldn't do any. Save your xp and upgrade your survivors. No point upgrading weapons at that level. As you level up you render them worthless imo.

Once you reach level 20 survivors and also max out your workshop that is the time to spend xp on weapons.

I know it might feel like a long time until you get there but it's definitely better to get your survivors levelled up imo
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @Craig522 - I normally do that, but am a fair bit behind ATM... I'm normally full on XP, hence the upgrades.

I only upgrade 1 weapon of each class Mainly, especially as it takes nearly days to upgrade 1. I imagine that's nothing for you higher level players.....
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623

@Craig522 - I normally do that, but am a fair bit behind ATM... I'm normally full on XP, hence the upgrades.

I only upgrade 1 weapon of each class Mainly, especially as it takes nearly days to upgrade 1. I imagine that's nothing for you higher level players.....

I'm Level 58 and it still takes several days to upgrade a single weapon. I am not willing to spend gold to speed it up.
  • nerdsworldnycnerdsworldnyc Member Posts: 3
    Middle One