Fix to the Reckonin' and Weekend Event News

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    edited January 2017
    > @Governator said:
    > The 1-Min Gas Announcement is not there anymore. I hope the event wasn't yanked. I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours. :worried:
    >
    > Edit: Was it announced in the Announcement section of the forum? Now I'm second guessing myself.

Keep cool. I know you need supplies. ;)
    NG fixed it.
    Governator
  • RichukRichuk Member Posts: 3
    Purchased the original reckonin, never had the new one, have messaged support everyday since and no reply. Just being ignored, 4 days, 4 messages and no response. Any chance of some help @Teeceezy ?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @Baluban as much as I hope the phone/internet rep you were talkin to at Apple was sincere they probably were just going with the flow.

I used to work as a customer service representative at a local cable company and for a major car insurance company. We have our calls randomly monitored and we could provide you with the best service and solve any problem you migh thave but if we didn't acknowlege the baby in the background by saying something along the lines of "your child sounds adorable" or saying "God Bless you" if the customer sneezed we'd fail the call. Empathy is one of the main things we're trained to give (even while you're yelling at us because you switched remote controls between rooms and now the remote isn't working on the tv you're using it on because it's meant for your bedroom tv).

Anyway we took calls one at a time and once the call was over, that persons problems were no longer mine.

That's not meant to discredit what the person on the phone told you, when we started getting multiple calls from a certain area saying their service wasn't working it did raise a red flag and have tech's investigate why so many people were having issues and possibly have an "outage". Similar to multiple people calling about a specific game issue.

Each call may be individual but as a whole it does shed light on a possible bigger issue.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    IvoPig
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    JVC_TWD said:

That's great you feel that way but I wasn't talking to you lol @WeekOne

I was talking to @kryptonix and trying to get an understanding of how the leaderboards can represent the "quality" of guilds. I mean, he must have an idea of how to do that.

The same way one can look at the NFC this year, and by looking at the standings, say the quality of teams was poor. Or one can look at the Eastern Conference in the NBA and say the same. It has nothing to do with anything other then record, but outside of being a fan of a certain team, the inner workings of the teams doesn't matter.

Aside from that, let's agree to disagree and allow the thread to get back on target.
    WeekOne
  • crb22075crb22075 Member Posts: 88
    edited January 2017
    Hi survivor,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re disappointed by the bug-fix that has been made for the Reckonin’ body shots bug, and understandably, that this has had an effect on your game. However, no changes have been made to the game which would warrant a refund.

The Reckonin' item was unfortunately affected by a bug, it's attacks never resulting in body shots, regardless of a survivor's level. This was never our intention as it breaks the game logic you'll find elsewhere in the game. Thanks to feedback from our valued players, who alerted us of it, we were able to quickly act on this. As it is now, the weapon works as advertised and intended.

We appreciate the honest feedback you have sent us, and we will do our best to provide a better player experience for you guys. As a thank you for your understanding of the situation we are going to have a four day 1 Minute Gas Weekend Event, starting today and ending on Monday.

I hope you will continue to have a lot of fun adventures in the apocalypse!

Stay safe out there, survivor!

So my question is why is everyone dragging this on no one is going to get there money back. They have made up there minds and do not give a shit . What you need to figure out now is how much is your time worth and how long you want to continue beating a dead horse. Points have been made and the message above from support is what you will get
    WeekOne
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @DLich said:
    > @Baluban as much as I hope the phone/internet rep you were talkin to at Apple was sincere they probably were just going with the flow.
    >
    > I used to work as a customer service representative at a local cable company and for a major car insurance company. We have our calls randomly monitored and we could provide you with the best service and solve any problem you migh thave but if we didn't acknowlege the baby in the background by saying something along the lines of "your child sounds adorable" or saying "God Bless you" if the customer sneezed we'd fail the call. Empathy is one of the main things we're trained to give (even while you're yelling at us because you switched remote controls between rooms and now the remote isn't working on the tv you're using it on because it's meant for your bedroom tv).
    >
    > Anyway we took calls one at a time and once the call was over, that persons problems were no longer mine.
    >
    > That's not meant to discredit what the person on the phone told you, when we started getting multiple calls from a certain area saying their service wasn't working it did raise a red flag and have tech's investigate why so many people were having issues and possibly have an "outage". Similar to multiple people calling about a specific game issue.
    >
    > Each call may be individual but as a whole it does shed light on a possible bigger issue.

Well, the rep did go with the flow. But after I insisted, he scheduled a call from App stores legal team.
    ArtisansRiesta
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    WeekOne said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding @javajnkie and thank you for trying to help out with this forum user... much appreciated! <3 </p>

Thanks! I'm sorry my post sounded like a jab at you, it certainly wasn't meant that way.

Peace,
    jj
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    SCBMAWeekOneBill_ZRT
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Thank you @Poppy for that video... it made me smile. Love the background music ;)
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    The support took almost 4 days to send me an automatic reply .. Thank you NG for making your players so happy ¬ ¬

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Boy, it seems even I got dragged into some people's posts... as being a troll or whatever.

1) We all have opinions, but shouting and insulting at others isn't how you prove your point.

2) Yes, I support NG in their decision because they fixed a bug, something that in my opinion was an obvious bug...

3) I can also see why people would feel cheated, and NG offering a refund would have been the best solution, but they didn't, so we need to move on.

WeekOnewazzujoelArtisansRiestaJadenSCBMAalnodSgtSalamiReporterKrullShut_UpDodkongCaptainslayerBig_B
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Daymn this thread looks Legit!
    SCBMAsligoemJayZ
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    edited January 2017
    @Preechur , see my photo? I've been on a 'spending freeze' since July of 16, after they pulled this crap with the Pistol Bundle.

The guild council was started with that one. @SlickRick , I'm not sure if that is still active though. If so, maybe it needs to be revamped. Really pissed off a lot of people, and many still are. The problem is that NG keeps recruiting new players that are unaware of their unethical business practices. And so they continue to sell bundles, then nerf the traits of the bundle immediately after harvesting the profits.

Lovely, isn't it?

Edit to add, the gameplay is actually fun, and I come back for that. But as far as spending cash...no NG isn't getting anymore of my cash.
  • Marie__GagaMarie__Gaga Member Posts: 130
    @TroubleMan and @ ALL:

Guild Council is stil very active and would appreciate the help of any guild leader or elder of any guild (15 members and more) or guild family. It would be more than helpful, if you have the App "Line" installed. Just PM @jester and join us.

But remember the motto "Working together to make the game great again". So a sense of constructiveness is needed.

For further information take a look at

working-together-to-repair-the-game-nml-guild-council-intent
    ---
    --- Breaking Deads ---
    --- Don't forget to join the Guild Council - let's work together to make this game great again ---
    --- Click here to send me a personal message.
    --- "I founded three guilds and left them to play at a fourth one. Happy? Somehow yes." ---
    jesterArtisansMamamiaLoewe1968