Bug with crossbow (or all hunters?)

SeraphimSeraphim Member Posts: 20
Been noticing now after several missions that daryl keeps missing the front Walker every time ... it doesnt matter if the shot is a straight or angled one ... the front Walker is unhurt while those behind dies or are bodyshot (injured) ...
bartrum666

Comments

• hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    edited January 2017
    Not noticing this...

Are you holding down until you are certain that the line of fire impacts the first one...

You might think you are grazing the target circle, but missing it entirely.

I tend to quickmove to where i will line up with the most walkers, and then set the shot, taking into account where it will hit each target circle...

If the target line passes outside the circle, no hit

The target line must pass through even the edge of the target circle, possibly even inside the target circle
  • bartrum666bartrum666 Member Posts: 1
    I'm getting same thing, hunters miss first target that have cross hairs on it's target circle, then hunter wrestles invisible walker as 'missed' walker disappears after initiating wrestle, killing the game for me, (Hunters Level 18)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Any chance to try and record it happening?
  • sasmdsasmd Member Posts: 2
    Same thing happens with my Daryl (no cross bow.) Doesn't happen every time, but frustrating getting injured when I otherwise wouldn't. Makes sense that it could be related to his leader trait. Started noticing this recently, as in last couple/few days.
  • RalphTheJokerRalphTheJoker Member Posts: 9
    I have the same thing with daryll.....not using crossbow but a rifle...walker has 0 damage after a shot
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    edited January 2017
    This is still happening. It happened to me today with a single target and using my charge on a +4 walker. Now I have hospital time :( This was the 1st time its happened while being charged but has been happening every couple of days for me on scavenge missions,
    SCBMA
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Hey all,

We have spent some time looking into this, but it's proving to be very hard for our testers to reproduce the issue. Without seeing what is happening, it's almost impossible to track down the code that needs to be changed.

I know it may be hard to catch, but if anyone can give us an image or video of the event happening, we will be sure to look at it at our earliest opportunity.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.