ranged weapons bundle

has any purchased the bundle if so what does the traits have per equipment???
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,694
    edited January 2017
    Merged. @EZEKIEL if you can't see the traits it's random.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Tks @zbot I didn't realize there was another thread on the bundle. I thought I had checked, I probably missed it.
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    I was shocked when I noticed how much it is.

If it were same price as armour up bundle I'd of purchased it
    I don't think an armour bundle is the same value as a weapon bundle... my only issue is not seeing the traits.
    Craig522antp_herianCaptainslayerArtisans
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    > @WeekOne said:
    > I don't think an armour bundle is the same value as a weapon bundle... my only issue is not seeing the traits.

Is it not just 3 legendary pieces of equipment? Not 100% but don't you get the same scrap value for a similar armour or weapon? So they must be of equal value right?
    Not in my opinion @Craig522 .... Weapon is more valuable to me.
    Survivor420
    As for trading, I haven't compared when I scrapped my armours vs weapon so have no feedback on that.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Legendary Armor and weapons both cost the same using in game currency ---7500 TG.
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    Anyone know if the level of the weapons in this bundle will necessarily match the highest upgraded member of your team? If it's +/- 2 levels, like the weapons in a gold crate, then you could spend good money on worthless gear. I personally am prepared to take a change on random traits, but not on random levels.

And in my opinion a weapon is worth more than armor - I shoot a lot more than I get hit ;-)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @TXboss Usually, any weapon that you purchase for cash matches the level of your highest survivor that can use that weapon.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Good catch @TXboss I didn't even notice that the weapon level wasn't indicated, even more reason not to spend on that bundle. :#
    SCBMAMarcus6253p_herianCaptainslayer
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,058
    @JayZ, I also be that to be correct.They matched the lvl of my highest player

Not learning my lesson from reckonin'gate * I wish i could have found the author of that term to give them credit? but could not , so I'll just say someone else used it first and I think it was funny *
    I purchased 2 ( 1 for each of my accounts ) here is what I got

LVL 50 Account with Lvl 19 Survivors
    Hunter Rifle : .338 Buzzard ( Silver Piercing ; Gold Interruptor ; Gold Lethal )
    Assault : Liberator MK3 ( Silver Interruptor ; Gold Lucky ; Gold Lethal )
    Shooter : .44 Sheriff ( Silver Charging ; Gold Lethal ; Gold Piercing )

LVL 51 Account with Lvl 18 Survivors
    Hunter Rifle : .338 Buzzard ( Silver Destructive ; Gold Large Caliber ; Gold Lethal )
    Assault : Frontier OFR ( Silver Lethal ; Gold Piercing ; Gold Lucky )
    Shooter : .44 Sheriff ( Silver Accurate; Gold Piercing; Gold Lucky )

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

SCBMACaptainslayerenigma12Walkerballz
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    I must have the platinum card. $19.99.

SCBMA
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @sborg that is the bundle i asked the question about.....so 1 person said it was random does that mean if you purchased it you will get different traits than if i purchase it..or will it just generator traits but all who purchases it gets the same traits.. if so i want to know what those traits are..
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Secrets @EZEKIEL secrets
    SCBMA
    @SPC_TORRES ..you are hilarious...but im curious to know what the traits were you got...
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    EZEKIEL said:

@sborg that is the bundle i asked the question about.....so 1 person said it was random does that mean if you purchased it you will get different traits than if i purchase it..or will it just generator traits but all who purchases it gets the same traits.. if so i want to know what those traits are..

My point was that the price offered to me was less.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,694
    @sborg the other price is CA $, while I assume yours is US $. That's the difference in price.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Reeconn
    I agree that one of the benefits of buying a weapon should be that you can upgrade it's level in order to keep it forever...

Currently, every weapon will eventually become useless... thus you are always searching for a new weapon... if you could level up a weapon, once you found a weapon with the perfect traits, then you would never need another weapon ever again... and I suspect this would be bad for business.
    antSurvivor420
    @SPC_TORRES 1 rifle had large caliber no assaults had wide arc no shooter had high powered.. that sucked. dont think i want to take those chances...
    BorutojmababaSurvivor420