Nightmare 14-2

So, has anyone beaten this after the Saviors' superman buff? It's like one, two and dead for me. :#

Comments

• EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    i came here looking for the same answers.. 2 shots the bruiser is dead so how in the heck can we beat this.. i hope someone has a video of this in nightmare mode...
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
    InspTurbines
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,070
    edited December 2016
    I posted here twice and tagged two individuals here, submitted a ticket in the game, and also emailed them on the NG website. Still no answer. Emailed again two days ago to ask what happened. Still waiting. In game did rely and said they can not duplicate it. But I have screen shots of me killing two saviors but the last one is not found.
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @avelardez, we're you able to accomplish it during that week when assaults were fully charged at the start?
    No, that event did not apply to the story missions. As with last shooter event. They purposely did that I guess. Disclaimer on event.
    Runa
    This is what I am talking about.
    InspTurbines
    im not even sure how you guys even get to the walkers spawning because the saviors hunter shoots the bruiser and in 2 shots he is dead before i can get there to defend... but i see it maybe better to take 2 long ranged survivors over 1 hunter 1 assault..
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    edited December 2016
    @EZEKIEL , looks like he was using 2 Shooters. I tried a combo shooter and Hunter to no avail. I only have one decent shooter for now. So I guess I'll try again when I have 2.
    Key is to wait for the first spawn. I do two and let him go into struggle. Then come out and use charges to free and fight bruiser. This prevents him from running out and alerting the saviors.
    These are the two shooters with gear and weapon I use that get me the farthest.
  • personlllpersonlll Member Posts: 79
    This one is difficult. I made it to the finish line with all my survivors without killing the saviors, but that doesn't count apparently.
    > @avelardez said:
    > Key is to wait for the first spawn. I do two and let him go into struggle. Then come out and use charges to free and fight bruiser. This prevents him from running out and alerting the saviors.

If you are waiting for first spawn, how do you have charges at this point?
    @personill i think he waits for the first spawn then kill those walkers to get his charge. i guess the bruiser is in struggle the whole times then he takes apart the saviors. im guessing from what i have read...
    Woot!
    GarretjavajnkieInspTurbinesavelardez
    @personlll good job man.
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    finally finished 14.2 nightmare!
    2 pink hunter with gold piercing & interrupt and 1 pink bruiser with interrupt.
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    Still trying to complete myself, last go was funny. With my two lvl20 hunters with lvl23 gear put two shots into the bruiser to no effect. When the saviours had their first go the bruiser slammed the survivor whilst he was in the air the saviour shooter shot them dead!!! So didnt even have a second round hahahaha
    jammin
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    @tigerfeet I wish I could've seen that!
    avelardez
  • 012_man012_man Member Posts: 23
    First off, congratulations I have tired quite a few things.

Could you break down your overall strategy? Both of you using bruisers is great, however all my bruisers do is body blows, thus the freeman never gets stunned.

I have tried waiting for the first wave, and then again waiting right before the first wave so that I can protect the hostage and bring him to the start, and at least start the process of the freeman having to fight zombies over me, but that only last so long.

Was that how you started it?
    How are you able to wait on the 2nd wave as the hostage will get eaten by a zombie before that happens?

Any advice is appreciated. thanks
  • 012_man012_man Member Posts: 23
    PS.... if I could actually kill one of the 2 freeman there might be a chance (doubtful, but maybe). The shooter is just as crazy as the 10K hp bruiser.
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 127
    Did it. Used pink star Daryl with lvl 23 crossbow, pink star bruiser with lvl 23 lobotomizer. Took out the freeman bruiser first hitting with all 3 survivors. Daryl got his charge after the first spawn. The shooter had moved out of range which turned out to be lucky because it gave me an extra move to protect the Rescued survivor. One bruiser hit, one Daryl bolt, and it was over.
    Feeling kinda special.
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    Just did it last night . Used 2x Shooters with gold power, one with silver interrupt, the other having gold stun avoidance on his armor. The other stats were largley irrelevant, so i won't go into detail.
    The strategy went like this:
    Position both shooters at the lower portion of the map, not too close so the Saviors wouldn't spawn 1st turn.
    Second turn, move one shooter 3 spaces ( the one with interrupt), which spawns the Saviors, and the helpless damsel in distress. Use the second shooter to move in closer, making him the primary target for the bruiser. Move the 'damsel' away from the bruiser, but not forward, so you dont trigger the other Saviors. Then during overwatch the interrupting shooter stalled the Savior bruiser. Even if he doesnt get stalled, the gold stun avoidance could keep my other shooter active.
    Next turn, stay a healthy distance away from the Savior Shooters, just keep picking away at the Savior bruiser. By the first wave, the Savior shooter and hunters get tied up with walkers, and in my case, the bruiser weakend enough, that the first walker hit tied him up in struggle too.
    Used the next two turns to advance past /through the remaining walkers. Actually got to the finish line before the last struggling Savior died, so i had to wait another turn before the mission would actually let me end it. Was the same turn as another wave, so thankfully, i didnt have to wait any longer.
    So in effect, my survivors were pathetically useless, and it all relied on the walkers engaging the Saviors. I think i had all of 5 kills that whole mission, only two by my own survivors.
    MacV