What should we get as compensation for the overwatch bug?

I know bugs are unintended consequences of consistent development. When NG drops the ball, they have been really good at giving goodies.

For those who don't know, there is a SERIOUS problem with using overwatch in the game that causes the game to reload.

I don't know about how other people play, but I can't make it through maps with +3 level walkers without using overwatch a few times. So if I want to play TWDNML, I have to suffer through that. Since it's a game, I usually choose to not play it. Whereas before, I played every moment of a down day, I barely log on now. One foot out of the door, so to speak...

I know what would make me happy, but I doubt that would happen. I am doing equipment missions non stop to find a few choice pieces with the traits I want. I'd like to be able to pop open enough gold crates to get it, and have some 2x XP when scrapping weapons by default.

What say you?

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    AYHJA said:

What say you?

I won´t say anything...but I bookmarked this thread and take care of my popcorn storage...

1Rissborg
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I don't want any.. Just pls fixed the bugs completely.. Really annoying when doing overwatch then immediately starts reconnecting, overwatch again, reconnecting again.. :naughty:
    Governator
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    Guys, not a fix as such but a workaround that's working for me. Wait till all on screen animations have finished before pressing next turn. This little pause between turns seems to help.

Power.
    Walkerballz
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    dont use overwatch since they nerfed interrupt in higher lvls. its worthless, half of damage for no goodie! you should try it with threat reduction, its tje better choice
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited January 2017
    PowerUK said:

Guys, not a fix as such but a workaround that's working for me. Wait till all on screen animations have finished before pressing next turn. This little pause between turns seems to help.

Power.

Maybe this is why I nearly never get it.
    Actually, just testing this and I still don't get it. I hit end turn as quick as possible for 5 turns in a row and never got disconnected.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    I seem to run into this bug when I don't move my survivors and hit end turn, but I think it only happens when I do this for two turns in a row. Always happens in Archives on high levels. But there's always a discrepancy with where the walkers are placed, how much damage I've taken, and how much damage I've dealt before and after the reload. Sometimes it works in my favor, sometimes it doesn't.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    PowerUKInspTurbines