What strategies/survivors do people use to get over the 400 star mark?

I am wondering what and how people are getting 400+ stars a week! I would really appreciate any tips on who and how to get a few more stars and reach my nemesis of 400 stars!
Walkerballz

Comments

• enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    I understand it would be impossible to outline exactly how to approach each challenge but I would love to see screenshots of people's top characters and maybe a link to a YouTube clip showing how to complete harder level challenges!
    Walkerballz
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    The simplest strategy is just to upgrade your weapons and survivors! With level 22-23 gear and level 20 survivors, you should be able to hit an average of 69 stars per map (about 414 stars per week) without any bonus quest stars.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    WalkerballzSteeboongespuer
    I am maxxed out with LEVEL 20 survivors and weapons but can't seem to crack the 400 mark. I do everything, and I mean everything to improve my game including buying every weapon available and I'm still stuck!
    Oh, my weapons are level 23.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Dont forget the quests. Try and maximise your quest stars.
    JulialiciousSlowMoMystique
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,081
    Each mission requires select sets of fighters for maximum results in the higher level. Legendary level 22-23 weapons and armors with traits matching your fighter helps a great deal.

I used this crew on Fish in a Barrel RSL 24 to get this 3 star. However, the jump from 24 to 25 is a big difference. So stuck on 25 RSL. The same with Behind Corners. Hope it helps.
    1RisArtisansWalkerballzGForce
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    I love shooters with gold high powered traits as well as sure shot for very high levels, though they can get overrun easily on crowded maps. Make sure to utilize sure shot (attack without moving) with any ranged survivors that have it. Those shooters are good for taking down fatties. Scouts with swift strike and threat reduction are great, especially if you can fully eliminate the threat counter. I just got my Abraham to epic and have successfully used him on many high level maps during this challenge. Try and find the walker spawn points and see if you can block any. Build up your charge points (especially assault) and save them for a spawn so you can take down new waves easily.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    1Ris
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    6/7 Star Survivors is a HUGE factor.
    antPapacaszoson
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    Hi @enigma12 ,

I put my hints to Strategy -section and started new thread due to this topic is more strategic than general :)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/20980/tips-and-strategies-to-get-over-the-400-star-mark-or-400-in-weekly

Hope that my list helps u to get 400+ * :)
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    Invader
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I guess another, not mentioned, factor is time and gas. When there was now refresh timer or we have 1-min-refill it's easier to reach 400+
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Artisans
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,242
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos