PLEASE DO SOMETHING - ANYTHING!!

Months later we are still doing low level grinding due to changing the challenge to once a week. We hate this and you know it because you keep promising to "fix" it during the next update. To get 400 stars which the majority of my Guild gets you have to go through the challenges 133 times! It is Boring! Y Guild members are leaving due to this.

Many people are maxed out on supplies and have been for weeks - you also know this, people are even setting up polls to guess why you won't just allow supplies to be used to purchase other things. Survivors have been maxed at 20 for weeks or months. There is nothing to build unless you are a new player.

Please, give us a date for an update or do something to give players hope that the game will add things to do and be less boring for Guild play.

Please............
tomducat21BBRiInvaderAngieMathesonszgerg77SlowMoMaverick1969Avalon8JackBauerGForceIvoOpieN98referee4enigma12ratonsrmcn1031biffleyZetteHaiyanR2runfastkampionsutorminkiwinz7NataNxyMollie64

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Survivors have been maxed at 20 for weeks or months.

This might fit for some players...and I guess many of them paid a lot of gold to get to the point.

Me, playing daily and buying a booster from time to time...is not maxed out since weeks or months ;)

You can´t blame this on NG at all...

But the other points are signed.
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    I agree, anything to use the tomato tins on, I've been maxed out for ages. At least let us get some tokens to help towards the millions we need to upgrade the heros.
    AngieMatheson
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @SlowMo I agree it is really annoying, but if they do that they might think we are happy with full cans and take even longer to rectify the problem!
    AngieMathesonkampionR2runfast
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    What is your guilds name and how do you get over 400 stars? I am constantly at 390+ but can't crack the 400 mark! What survivor classes are the best at higher levels because I have tried everything?
  • ZombieHunterZombieHunter Member Posts: 22
    Michelle12. Try Shooter, Assault and Hunter. They all need max weapons and armor at level 23.
    kampion
    Very well said. It's so annoying, we need millions of tokens to upgrade the heros and all you get is tims when your max out. Pointless
    biffleyAngieMatheson
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Even me, a 95% F2P player, is getting the dreaded message....
    Maybe if we all post it on here every time we see it, NG might get as fed up of seeing it as we are, and as often as we are seeing it........ >:)

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    AngieMathesonbiffleyjmababaInspTurbines
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    edited January 2017
    We have taken lots of feedback from players and worked on several different changes to address this issue. It's not possible to make promises, as the next update is not even in the testing phase yet, but we have some plans in the works:

* Suppress the "Upgrade Storage" messaging for players at max level with nothing left to upgrade
    * Wherever possible, remove supplies as a reward for players with nothing left to build
    * Introduce new TG shop options for supplies instead of TG [you can find other threads where I discuss this possibility on the forums]
    * The big one, of course, is to create a new system that allows you to do something meaningful with supplies other than convert them to another resource. That is also in the works, but will be at least 2-3 updates away, as we have a lot on the schedule already. I hope we can have a temporary solution for this soon that we can leave in place until the bigger new system is ready to launch.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    AngieMathesonbiffley1RisCherokee_Rosejmababa
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @Shteevie any chance there is a temporary fix for this in the anticipated mini-update that is coming?
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Hopefully soon.. Saw millions of tomatoes go to waste this past weekend event..
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    It depends on how quickly we can deploy it. Not guaranteed, but some of my listed possible changes could come before others. I would love to just fire it off immediately, but we need to make sure we do the testing and get agreement from all of the relevant parties. I do think [>50% certainty] that the message suppression will be in 2.4, if that helps.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    biffleySurvivor420jmababaPapacas
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Ive been maxed for a couple of weeks and I knew it was coming, you guys upgrade the new buildings and then spend gold to rush it because you want to be the first ones to get the max level. And then it starts again, complaining because you dont have anything else to upgrade
    srmcn1031Survivor420PapacasPigDangerBInspTurbines
  • PiterluisPiterluis Member Posts: 27
    Hello to everybody, and Happy new year!!

Ok, Supplies changes are really necessary for veteran members... THank you very much for having this in count and do something... But... What's about first paragraph of this thread? As ZombieHunter wrote... "Months later we are still doing low level grinding due to changing the challenge to once a week. We hate this and you know it because you keep promising to "fix" it during the next update. To get 400 stars which the majority of my Guild gets you have to go through the challenges 133 times! It is Boring! Y Guild members are leaving due to this".

We were discussing this in our Guild WhastApp group this afternoon... and it is logically a question which appears really often, because...

1. Guild Chat is really no useful. We created a WhastApp group for all communications between members.
    2. Why we can not interchange things between Guild members? The possibility to pass one good weapon I do not use anymore to other members with lower level could give really a lot of different options to increase the interest from Guild Members on the Challenges.
    3. Yes... 200exp points or an old sword level 2 is really nothing for a veteran player. And yes... Challengues become boring. Rankings are for nothing (no rewards) and difficult to understand (now my guild is top #10 national, in two hours suddenly we are #18. Low and medium (even high) level players prefer to farm more exp or tomatoes instead of losing the time just for a few stars, then, we have two options: We fire out those members (renovating each two weeks half guild), or just let situation so... then, people who uses to focus on challenges, become angry and leave the guild... Until today, four of my Guild were able to reach more than 400 stars in almost every challenge... Now we are just three people able to do it because one of us left the Guild because rest of people is each day less motivated with Challenges...

Really, Challengues and Guilds are losing a lot because development team have been more focused on heros and outposts. Please, solve this situation. Giving more logical rewards according player level, giving the chance to start the challenge in a certain level according player level (really, until I do not reach the 300 stars or even more, I do not use to lose any star without not too much effort), I do not know... for sure there are a lot of options to do, but you are not doing anything. In my opinion, this is a pity. Guilds should be one of the most important part of the game...
    Member of Spanish Rage Guild. Playing since early 2016.
    jmababa
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    @JayZ I know what you mean, it took me months to get to level 55 and the next day I had to catch up to get to level 58, I wasnt in a hurry, As long as I had my lvl 20 survivor and 23 gear everything wlse could wait while I got the xp

Its Not Cool at all that we waste 50k+ supplies on the weekly missions. But until a fix comes our way, whats the point in complaining when NG doesnt listen even though they already have a fix for it
    biffleyArtisansSupremeCommanderZachjmababa
    Tapatio75 said:

...you guys upgrade the new buildings and then spend gold to rush it because you want to be the first ones to get the max level.

Nope. Not here. I got there by simply playing...not paying.

A gas booster from time to time and those sweet little bundles for around three bucks, like the january sale bundle a couple of minutes ago.

Thats it...
    PigInspTurbines
    Piterluis said:

Really, Challengues and Guilds are losing a lot because development team have been more focused on heros and outposts. Please, solve this situation.

It´s coming soon...

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/challenge-rework-discussion
  • PiterluisPiterluis Member Posts: 27
    Aha, Invader, thanks a lot for the reference. I will have a look at this :)
    Member of Spanish Rage Guild. Playing since early 2016.
    sutormin
    Every time it says trade shop is open I rush and hope to be able to buy with my maxed out food, but no. So how many weeks is it now! . You've done it before, so why not do it again at least for a couple of times a week would be nice. So us maxed out players do not feel as though we're waiting our time.
    biffleyjmababaInspTurbines
This discussion has been closed.