THE TOMATO PROBLEM - SOLVED!!!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,438
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
Problem? Too many tomatoes?

They hesitate to give us Tomato/TradeGoods exchange because then some people (I guess?) have...

New Problem? To many Trade Goods?????

Ok, new solution...

Give us a new building, an Ethanol / Composter!!!

If you spend/compost XXX tomatoes, then it spits out X amount of fuel!

This way, @Shteevie , your getting high level players to spend their Tomatoes on something expendable/consumable. Not trading one problem for another... Problem solved!

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/11/smallbusiness/e_fuel_ethanol/

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
WalkerballzWhispererShteevieNoxeraPirateCreedInvaderCRUSHNataNxyStelioAbelussplagg

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,438
    I would suggest that this building only become available at council level 16 - 19? That way lower level players aren't sacking tomatoes they should be using to advance?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    WhispererBBRiWalkerballz
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    And i think that this would be a great idea to add missions to clear those buildings around the camp of walkers and use it for that.
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Love this idea. 17.6 Million tomato max out really that's pretty high the last upgrade was 3 million for a new building too many tomatoes. You can easily change the Forum for the memorial that's a useless thing in my camp Maybe dumped a million tomatoes on that like flowers.
    Walkerballz
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Or 17.6m tomatoes for a 1day gas boost.

I agree that if they allow options to use supplies/TG for gas or hospital time, it would quickly burn through them.
    WalkerballzATLAS-Zenigma12707EmeraldTriangle
  • Angelo75Angelo75 Member Posts: 55
    Thats an awesome idea. You should give bg a job. That would definitely help with the tomato problem and the gas one too. Kudos to you bg.
    Walkerballz
  • trickydb9trickydb9 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2017
    Instakill - or - insta health. 17.6 toms for a seriously good one time use thin ha ma jig. Only own 1 ata time sorta thing....

Think COD zombies.

Monkey with symbols ;)
    ATLAS-ZWalkerballz
  • matty86matty86 Member Posts: 28
    Like the clapping monkeys idea sounds fun... awsome idea @BiggyGuyinTWD and @trickydb9
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    Don't waste them for Ethanol, cure the famine in the world.
    Walkerballztrickydb9
  • wmcco007wmcco007 Member Posts: 1
    I agree with Aniel... As a high lvl player, it takes a lot of food to get to the next upgrade. Just wish their was an easier way to get a lot of food. Glenn only helps so much, my storage and farm plots are upgraded, and the scavenge mission only helps so much, especially trying to earn stars for my guild.

I also know if it was easier to get food then I will just be in the same boat as the end game players, and having more food than I know what to do with.

I also see that I can buy full gas for 24 hours and double xp for 24 hours... Maybe add double food for 24 hours...