Did this really happen??? [Great 15 call]

I could not believe my eyes!!!

VakaliMystiqueAmazaynBill_ZRTPain WalkerjpsJayZGovernatorWalkerballzSCBMANataNxyOneLessTitanJulialiciousMonsutaAndreamcbkhickscrambert_necStarkhornJadenMaverick1969kampionSurvivor420bsgper4InvaderFester17antJackBauergespuerhorrormathersBorutoCaptainslayermostlyharmlessCraig522

Comments

• 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Why is this lucky? (nooby question)
    kampion
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @8n8 I gonna guess ... Here's Johnny !!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    SCBMAJadenMystique
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @FortTorino great call as I have gotten many of those legendary dodge calls and insta-scrap it for tokens

Dodge traits are the worst traits to get and wish that you got iron skin+ defensive stance instead

Then that would have been a perfect hunter ^_^
    GnatevilCaptainslayer
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 730
    @FortTorino , why this nickname?...my city is Torino! ;)
    FortTorinoInspTurbines
  • FortTorinoFortTorino Member Posts: 21
    Andrea said:

@FortTorino , why this nickname?...my city is Torino! ;)

Ciao Andrea B)

I started playing the game when I happened to be in Torino, but I am not from there!

Bella citta :#
    Andreaeb23
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @JayZ --- blasphemy!!!! haha

I'd be definitely promoting that hunter as my Outpost/freemen survivor. Take out bullet dodge and put in iron skin, and that's the perfect Walker killer for me!! I've been trying to get one of each to focus on for almost every class (sorry warrior, no desire for bullet dodge ATM, even though all of my warriors have it).

Dodkong
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,303
    @OneLessTitan I'm pretty much focusing on doing the same. Such is the life of a maxed out player.

All set with my Shooters and Assaults, but still looking for a good Hunter with Bullet Dodge. I have two with Luck/Dodge/Iron Skin/Marksman/Sure Shot and one with Luck/Dodge/Iron Skin/Marksman/Vigilant. I'm now just waiting on enough tokens to promote my Epic with Marksman/Luck/Sure Shot/Bullet Dodge, and praying for Iron Skin!
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    But he's only lvl 10!
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    8N8 said:

The hunter is already legendary. Look at his traits along the bottom. They are all unlocked and they are good ones. Check out his numbers. They are higher than the other two so he has both more offensive and defensive points.

We can, eventually, promote survivors to legendary but getting one out of the box doesn't happen very often.
    Survivor420mongo911Marcus6253Gnatevil
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    Wow, wow, wow, I did a 10 Rositha call and got 128 Maggie tokens.
    Can't believe it
    Dale said:

8N8 said:

The hunter is already legendary. Look at his traits along the bottom. They are all unlocked and they are good ones. Check out his numbers. They are higher than the other two so he has both more offensive and defensive points.

We can, eventually, promote survivors to legendary but getting one out of the box doesn't happen very often.
    I think my main question is why are those traits in particular better than other Hunter traits? Which ones are the desirable ones and which ones are not so good?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,303
    @8N8 there are eight different traits for ranged survivors.

Two of them (Defensive Stance and Vigilant) are only applicable in Overwatch, which is kind of useless because a lot of Overwatch strategies died with the nerfs to the Interrupt trait.

The other six are all good, and most people would be happy with any five out of those six traits. Lucky interacts with and affects all other traits, and Iron Skin, Dodge, Marksman, and Sure Shot are useful in almost every situation. Bullet Dodge is more situational, but is very useful in Outposts and in Freemen levels where you will have ranged enemies.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    SCBMA8N8
    edited January 2017
    JayZ said:

@8N8 there are eight different traits for ranged survivors.

Two of them (Defensive Stance and Vigilant) are only applicable in Overwatch, which is kind of useless because a lot of Overwatch strategies died with the nerfs to the Interrupt trait.

The other six are all good, and most people would be happy with any five out of those six traits. Lucky interacts with and affects all other traits, and Iron Skin, Dodge, Marksman, and Sure Shot are useful in almost every situation. Bullet Dodge is more situational, but is very useful in Outposts and in Freemen levels where you will have ranged enemies.

Thank you, very helpful and concise answer.

Also, what happened to retaliate? Is that something that we can still get?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited January 2017
    @8N8
    Retaliate is only available for melee survivors (bruiser, scout, warrior)
    and a couple of ranged heroes

Almost forgot,
    ScarJo +1
    :p