PLEASE DO SOMETHING - ANYTHING!!

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited January 2017
    Looks like they've stopped tomatoes coming as rewards from wall-walkers and ads?
    Is it just me? From a wall clearance and 4 videos, I had no tomatoes offered as rewards. Is iturned off like gas is when you have a booster or just coincidence?
    (Hope it's the former!)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    kampion
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    Can't confirm, because maintenance is still going on here.
    Guess it would take one more NG-hour, like the last update.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @CRUSH We're back online now.
    Thanks, that was really fast indeed.
    jmababa
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    New update but still maxed tomatoes...
    edited January 2017
    @KaLi Yup, this update did not contain a supplies reduction. :) In all seriousness, your feedback and thoughts on this are being heard and you can see @Shteevie's comment on page 1 of this thread for more info.
    biffley
  • dhusagardhusagar Member Posts: 36
    Leaderboards still bugged as well
    jmababa
    Sorry, but there is still no tomato-fix to be seen.
    What is the temporary solution , @Shteevie announced?
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Back to update storage messages - I guess I was just lucky enough to get gold, XP and radios but no tomatoes awarded for a couple of rounds... :(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @Juanlo This update has been in the works since 2.3, and as I'm sure you're aware features, fixes and changes take a while to be implemented in to the game. I can assure you that the community is not being ignored with the development of 2.4 as well as future updates.
    biffley
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2017
    > @dhusagar said:
    > Leaderboards still bugged as well

Keep it that way i want our guild top 1 globaly
    InspTurbines
    Sorry Teeceezy, but it seems like an outbreak of a tomato allergy that suffers the maxed out players.
    InspTurbines
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Thanks, I appreciate that.
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    > @Juanlo said:
    > @Teeceezy, I'm perfectly aware that features and fixes take time, and I was not expecting any of those mentioned by Shteevie on this update. But as you know, other times you have deployed the Tomato -> TG exchange on the shop for a few days, this is not a new feature and does not need any testing, it works and it's tested and tried. I know this is not the perfect solution, far from it, but it made us extremely happy when it was used as a workaround.
    >
    > This time you guys have decided that it's a better idea to let our tomatos waste, so that's why most of us are pissed. The game needs a better solution --> WE KNOW. A better solution needs time --> WE KNOW. A better solution is in the works --> WE KNOW. But you guys have a temporary workaround that, in my opinion, it's better than letting our resources go down the toilet. That's why I'm extremely pissed about this situation, and that's why I feel that community is being ignored.

Totally agree with what you said, I could not possibly of put it better if tried.
    biffleyInspTurbines
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44
    Hey! There's an upgrade!

I'm still being yelled at to upgrade my storage. Still got nothing to fix the overflowing supplies.

Thanks for NOTHING, NG!

Interesting business model -- piss off the long-term players.
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > I can assure you that the community is not being ignored with the development of 2.4 as well as future updates.

Assurances keep coming. Actual changes are far more scarce. I'm more of a believer in action. We know there's a temporary fix that you won't give us. Kind of tough to have faith in empty words.
    R2runfast
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    @Shteevie, c'mon, throw us a bone. If it's in testing, can you share a little bit of news about the nature of the change?
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    Sorry, but I love your dry comments, @Shteevie. You make me laugh, although I am also maxed out for some time and already a bit impatient!

Several things went very wrong recently, but I do believe you are a good guy, you already showed your talents and implemented plenty of good changes.

Keep your head up and move on, you will manage this NG chaos.
    JayZ
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @Der
    Appreciate the kind words, and I hope that I/we can live up to your optimism and expectations.

@Juanlo
    I have spelled out the things we are looking at n other threads on this issue. The fastest thing we can do is offer you other trades for supplies in the TG shop, so that is the plan. We had a meeting on prices and which items to add today, and also discussed lessening the issue by adjusting drop tables. More info when we make the change, which will come after testing.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    1RisZardox
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,170
    @Shteevie I happily volunteer myself as a test subject. I have loads of maters that I would gladly contribute to "testing" these trade ratios out :)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    > @Shteevie said:
    > The change we want to deploy is in test. When we verify that it works as intended, we'll release it.
    >
    > Your method of showing anticipation and understanding is... unusual.

As is NG's method of customer "support".
    InspTurbinesArtisans
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 112
    So I spend 2 hours raiding and the last item I buy is a gold crate... guess what is in it ...49,000 cans. Great NG we know you had the ability to put the cans for trade goods in so do it and at least stop some complaining
    biffleyArtisans
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    "Unusual"
    biffley said:

As is NG's method of customer "support".

-Thanks for the compliment. Not every development team takes time out of a 14-hour workday to come and clarify communications and give insights into future development to players. I'm happy to do it, though, because I believe the players are worth the effort, and I want to help out as much as I can.

I do it all for you, Biff. Any relation to Biff Tannen?
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    RiestabiffleyTroubleManZeroSixantArtisans
This discussion has been closed.