I want to buy the prison riffle but

With so many players leaving, moaning about the interrupt, and the complete waste of time with food when you are maxed out, is it worth it. If everyone leaves the game it will be pointless, and I would of wasted £13.45.
T_12

Comments

• carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    It's horrid when players helped me when I first joined a year ago now leaving.

I've spent a few quid here and I like the riffle but I don't want to waste another £13.

I suppose I will buy it, as you say there will be new players join. That's a good point.
    MystiqueWalkerballzT_12
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited January 2017
    I feel like I would being doing you a disservice though if I didn't give you my opinion about the weapon.. I personally would not buy it due to it having the interrupt trait.. I would prefer lethal or destructive instead if I'm paying real money for it!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Walkerballzjmababa
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    Mate let them leave... when update 2.4 comes they will be back worry not

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    biffleyJackBauerjmababaT_12
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    I got the same rifle traits and thought piercing + interrupt would be a good combo and let me tell you that it was a waste of 4 m xp and time to upgrade it.
    SCBMAJulialiciousmongo911jmababa
    I thought 100% interrupt might be coming back due to all the players leaving and moaning, grr I'm not going to buy it then. I've spent a few quid on this game. Just wish I could work out what worth buying and what not.
    jmababa
    > @painclasher said:
    > Mate let them leave... when update 2.4 comes they will be back worry not

I'm not so sure, hope they do. It's the food good maxed out that most players are fed up with. Why can't NG just let us spend Food on trade goods, it would really help.
    biffleyPain Walkerjmababaszgerg77
    > @SCBMA said:
    > I bought that rifle awhile ago and don't use it. Save your money. There are better ones out there if you decide to start purchasing again.

Thanks I'll take your advice on that. I would buy it if I thought it would help me get a few more stars for my guild mates, but like most things you buy on here, it don't help you get anything.
    SCBMAjmababaSlowMoT_12
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    @carefree because soon there will be other ways to spend your Tomatoes on... after update 2.4 I believe

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    djflexmaster79jmababaT_12
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,341
    edited January 2017
    I bought this Hershel's farm hand rifle few weeks ago and thought that added luck would help. It's still a gamble and this hunter gets better results. Good for the 1st interrupt but not when I need it. It's just amazing how that works. Can interrupt walkers all day once sometimes twice up to level 23, but when I need a high level interrupt past 24 it just seems to fail me every time. Nothing special about this one. Buy at your own risk.
    jmababaT_12
  • OpieN98OpieN98 Member Posts: 50
    I bought it to put with Darryl in my Outpost. My trade goods are free to anyone that wants them, but if you're going after my survivors I want it to be as much of a pain as possible.

I'm with @blynknz . Players leaving shouldn't affect you at all, this is mostly a one player game.
    T_12
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    > @avelardez said:
    > I bought this Hershel's farm hand rifle few weeks ago and thought that added luck would help. It's still a gamble and this hunter gets better results. Good for the 1st interrupt but not when I need it. It's just amazing how that works. Can interrupt walkers all day once sometimes twice up to level 23, but when I need a high level interrupt past 24 it just seems to fail me every time. Nothing special about this one. Buy at your own risk.

Thats a cool shotty. Should at the very least have silver spray
    T_12
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    DLich said:

Follow what I'm saying?

I do...since a long time and would like to say, that there are not many players here who have a nice balance in everything they say. You my criticize some facts, but also praise (right term?) things.

Anyway...you have a very nice style to comment in a neutral way.

I like that :wink:
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,341
    edited January 2017
    Would like to see silver piercing or silver luck with gold piercing. I have a shooter with one similar at level 9 and it's good for one solid interrupt all levels. But that's it. I can count on it for just in solid if I don't move the fighter. She use to interrupt level 30 everytime but now she blows he load on the first one and she is done! She use to be called BoomBoom too. Lol.
    T_12
  • djflexmaster79djflexmaster79 Member Posts: 4

@carefree because soon there will be other ways to spend your Tomatoes on... after update 2.4 I believe

I hope you're right. Only been in the game a month now, but been watching it for a while. Only thing I see hard is the wait time to upgrade stuff, if you have the tomatoes to buy it, then it should be asap, not 12-15 hours.
    Well if the new update is going to do something for us players that are maxed out of tomatoes then I probably will buy it. I do need a riffle and I have th XPs to upgrade it.

Players that are not maxed out probably don't realise how annoying it is when you go any mission and you get food, all you see is that poxy sign "update you supply's. Grrrrrr.
  • michealomichealo Member Posts: 10
    What rifle traits aren more desirable than this one? Considering a purchase
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2017
    Lol I have a better rifle than prison rifle http://imgur.com/a/JiGws . Prison rifle is a joke
    T_12
    That link don't work.
  • ZeroSixZeroSix Member Posts: 33
    For a hunter I would buy the other one dale's something rifle. Silver lucky, gold deadly, gold wide caliber. What's there not to love.

O yeah got a question to. Does lucky on gear affect traits on other gear and hero traits or is it only localised?
    T_12
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,073
    @ zerosix

The source of luck doesn't matter. It all gets stacked on the total luck value.
  • ZeroSixZeroSix Member Posts: 33
    Thx it was puzzling me! And driving me nuts!