Which scout?

Which of these would you try make legendary (if any) and which would you drop? I only keep three of each type not including heroes. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,805
    I'd definitely not spend tokens on them. (I'd say waste).

The ones with defensive stance are for sure not the best. That leaves Kathy, but she doesn't have any dodge, and I like dodge on my melee.

So, I'd keep doing radio calls, collect tokens if the results are crap. By the time you get a scout with much better traits, you'll maybe have enough tokens to get them up high very fast.

I'd look for traits like:
    Retaliate, dodge, bullet dodge, luck and iron skin.
    mcbkhicks
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member Posts: 39
    This is the only type I don't have a legendary in. Now I know why I held back on upgrading, none of them really stood out to me. Thanks for the confirmation I'll keep looking.
    I don't want to open another thread if I don't have to so I'll try this here and hopefully get some advice. Same question for hunters. Any worth promoting and which one goes?
  • Craig522Craig522 Member Posts: 37
    I'd promote Laurie
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,144
    @Freelancer keep all 3 epics to promote you already have 1 great hunter. Look for radios to collect tokens to promote the epics. Don't scrap any as you want a good mix and RNG is a harsh mistress.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If you're using scout against walkers only then Strong replacing Bullet Dodge is a good choice.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Thanks for the advice guys I appreciate it. I'm almost afraid to promote any of them knowing 2/3 and maybe all 3 will get defensive stance. But you never know maybe I'll get lucky like I did with Wendy, I'll try them all and see what happens.