Anyone unlocked Michonne?

Just curious. Has anyone unlocked Michonne yet? Her 500 tokens is really difficult to get and it doesn't help that they hardly offer tokens of her to purchase.

If you have her long did it take?? Follow up questions: is she amazing?!?!

If you do not have her how far away are you from unlocking her?

Good luck out there!

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    I got 128 Michonne tokens from a 15 call yesterday, and I'm still not even halfway to unlocking her :'(
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • theaggiegeektheaggiegeek Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2017
    Awesome @painclasher!!!!
    I really want to unlock her
    Pain WalkerjmababaWalkerballzkscarlett5683
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    I used a good few thousand phones on the 15 calls and didnt get at Michonne tokens, still waiting.
    blynknzCraig522
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Had 240 tokens of hers from the first few Heroes weeks. Saved all my phones for her trial week and opened her with a 128 token from a 10 phone call. I just put her in Outpost for intimidation factor. You dont see her much at all when raiding.
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Here's mine. Unlocked her a while back though. It was mostly 15-radio calls
    theaggiegeek
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    nice .. am half way there ..

anyone got Carol ?
  • ZeroSixZeroSix Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2017
    She was one of the first hero's I got:-) one of my favorite for raiding outposts.

Michone in the other hand is different story all togetter. Did 1770 phones on the 15 call option and didn't see eany of her tokens. But my results of the call was somewhat pleasing. Around 10-12000 tokens all togetter and a few perfect legendary hero's :-)
    Papacas
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2017

I burned 1500 phones yesterday doing 15-radio calls. Only got one 32-token option for Michonne. At that rate, I should unlock her sometime in 2019. And when I do, I would expect her to shoot lighting bolts from her eyes. :dizzy:

Don't worry, you will surely do the Michonne 256 call - when you already have 499 Michonne token.

I got only 134 until now.

Craig522Papacas
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    I comfort myself in disliking warriors in general. :D

So why struggle to get her?

I have an epic Jesus, he is pretty cool in melee quests, but I rarely use him.
    JadenPapacas
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795

I got the last few tokens to unlock her the week of her episode mission, so I think that was the week before the mid season finale. Most of the tokens I received for her were during the first two discounted Michonne day calls, which was back when I used to save phones, so I spent several hundred both times. I do use her sometimes but I just wanted to collect them all lol. On a side note I don't save calls anymore and spend them 15 a pop because it seems my luck has run out on the increased chance of hero token calls long ago.
    SCBMAPapacastheaggiegeek
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,714
    Aniel said:

anyone got Carol ?

From 5 Radio Call (Free call event).

Right now: Exactly 250 Tokens, I want to unlock her when my training tent can train level 20 survivors to make an end game present to myself.
    What's a "free call event"?? I have a daily "free call" but i have only one choice...

(..btw, no one ever realized that "freecall" sounds exactely as you say "bean" in spanish? 'frijol' that sounds in spanish 'fricol'... Btw 2, i'm not spanish...)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    1Ris
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    capibara said:

Aniel said:

anyone got Carol ?

From 5 Radio Call (Free call event).

Right now: Exactly 250 Tokens, I want to unlock her when my training tent can train level 20 survivors to make an end game present to myself.
    What's a "free call event"?? I have a daily "free call" but i have only one choice...

(..btw, no one ever realized that "freecall" sounds exactely as you say "bean" in spanish? 'frijol' that sounds in spanish 'fricol'... Btw 2, i'm not spanish...)
    Sometimes NG give us a different free daily call, I saw one week of free 15 radio call and one week of free 5 radio call.
    jimmorrison369CRUSH
    I'm gonna get Maggie soon , then Rick .. :)
  • 707EmeraldTriangle707EmeraldTriangle Member Posts: 98
    I am super jelly of all you that opened Michonne.
    kscarlett5683
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @fire_water

Looking for Carol?
    Movadofire_watertheaggiegeek
    Boruto said:

@fire_water

Looking for Carol?

aww I want Carol so bad .. she's my fav TV character :)
    ggbats