Nightmare 13-6

Whats the best team to beat it? Ive been using 3 warriors mostly upgraded except for the one armor at level 21 max 22

I almost made it to the end but oh surprise, 2 freemen were hiding

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    I used 2 warrior and 1 scout on overwatch, have your guys near the exit when you finish opening the last box, you can rush to the exit if you are close or try your luck with interrupt for 1 round before running to the exit.
    Tapatio75
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    I believe I used two bruisers and a scout. One bruiser had Morgan's Staff, which was great. I think I beat this before Threat Reduction was introduced as a scout weapon trait, but that would be extremely helpful for this level. Try to save bruiser charges for the end.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Tapatio75
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited January 2017
    Yeah thanks I just beat it with my 3 warriors

Jesus helped a lot
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623
    Just did it with an Assault, Scout, and Warrior. The Scout had a threat reduction weapon with Swift Strike. That really helped a bunch. Only had one walker spawn on the 2nd and 3rd respawns. Assault would soften them up (with piercing weapon) and the Warrior and Scout would finish them off. Did get some heavy injuries to the Warrior and Scout, but it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. I avoided the Freemen by just running to the exit.
    Tapatio75