Still face 4 defending walkers when raid an outpost

13»

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    User name Jimmyrn has 4 normal walkers in their outpost.
    User name Marsha has 4 normal walkers in their outpost.
    User name fhffbfb has 4 normal walkers in their outpost.
    -This is the first user that I've seen with a sub 300 TG reward at 285.
    User name Jackson has 4 normal walkers, 1 armored and 1 tank.
    User name Wolverines has 5 normal walkers and 2 armored.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Players with less than 6 walkers in their Outpost:

- billyshears
    - Basia
    - Der (reported three times)
    - Orwen1957
    - Carvincain (reported twice)
    - Piero
    - Zombie
    - Jinxy
    - SpellSinner
    - Eblues31
    - MasterTibo
    - Rwj
    - Gozer
    - SamWA
    - CROXS
    - Putchuco
    - Soliton (reported three times)
    - Gaga
    - Carlitros
    - Tornadodog

NOTE:
    - Giulla55 (player's level 18 shooter was MIA)
    User name Johansen has 4 normal walkers and 3 armored in their outpost.
    User name tia has 4 normal walkers, 1 armored and 1 tank in their outpost.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol. Just lol.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Im new to outpost raiding, so I nearly thought 4 walkers was normal! Probably 75% of my raids I'm up against just 4... What's it supposed.to start at?

Is the only facing 2 defenders a bug as well? I see that a lot as well
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @carlos1981 yeah six regular walkers is what we're supposed to be given at a minimum. No armoured or fatties included. The thought is you can charge up at least two of your raiders w that (two assaults, hunter and assault, warrior and hunter etcetera).
    It's a real pain the a** when you can only charge up one person, have to open the door, notice you'll have to fight, turn back around and kill spawned walkers to charge up and then head back out and hope you didn't get too much damage in the process.

Two defenders isn't exactly a bug. There are three but something about old and new maps and the third defender is hiding inside a wall or something and the user doesn't know to move them. Two defenders on rare occasions is a good thing. :)
    User name Maui has 4 normal walkers in their outpost.
    User name Private has 4 normal walkers in their outpost.
    User name Virg has 4 normal walkers, 2 armored and 2 tank in their outpost.
    User name Nofear has 4 normal walkers, 2 armored and 1 tank in their outpost.
    User name Limeyjohn has 4 normal walkers and 1 armored in their outpost

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @Shteevie @zbot -

Do you guys still want ongoing info on these? I did 25 Raids Last night, 12 had 4 walkers, 2 had only 2 Defenders, and 2 had Specials 1 AP away from me (Low enough to be a non-issue, but still).
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,594
  • EdelstahlratteEdelstahlratte Member Posts: 40
    it is still an issue facing well walkers. can't you fix it at all or is color changing everything you developers can do? no offense, just asking. because i put money in this game to support you and unfortunately this game makes less fun every day.
    Wer nicht kommt hat Frei!
  • EdelstahlratteEdelstahlratte Member Posts: 40
    lol even no answer is an answer!
    Wer nicht kommt hat Frei!
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    Just had two raid with 4 defending walkers.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @Edelstahlratte
    Please see my response from December:
    Shteevie said:

Just popping in to say that yes, we are aware of the issue and we are tracking this thread. The usernames have been helpful, and we think we have found the pattern.

We have not had a major update since that post was made. It is a bad idea to make too many mandatory updates, and instead we collect several feature improvements and bug fixes together each time we make a major update. We hope that the fix coming in the next update finally puts this issue to rest once and for all.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and straightforward communication.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.