Is anyone in for a challenge boycott?

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
Seriously...the rewards are a shame.

Challenge starts tomorrow, so there´s plenty of time to discuss this topic with your guild members ;)

Is anyone in for a challenge boycott? 46 votes

Yes
23%
ratoncapibaraTapatio75DangerBSurvivor420Gunny_Highwayflyingcowking8N8DeanTWDSanchez860607hardtoplay 11 votes
No
67%
TransmuteJunzeeblackWhyDoYouDieInspTurbinesPapacasMortmerFester17CRUSHFourthstormdocfinzenburgWalkerballzTroublemakerMarcus6253iozzegDerGladimichealoMrsScattercushionNataNxyKillrogg 31 votes
Will start to ask guild mates right now!
8%
InvaderTheCrabkampionszgerg77 4 votes

Comments

• Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 219
    No
    I like to play challenges and even if the rewards are less than ideal, I will still play them. Besides every few tokens helps even if they are for characters I don't use. Let's face it the paltry number of phones isn't really a good reason to play challenges either, especially since I am in a guild where more than half of the members get fewer than 100 stars so we rarely even make the 3060 goal, even though I and two other members routinely get over 350 each. So I play for the personal challenge and the fun and not the rewards.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

So I play for the personal challenge and the fun and not the rewards.

Accepted :wink:

But...for future challenge rewards, I think the playerbase should make some noise...
    Gunny_Highway
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Why would they care if we played the challenges or not?
    JackBauerCRUSH
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Dale said:

Because money rules...and many players will use gold to get to higher results ;)
    Survivor420
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    Yes
    but not this week
    InvaderTheSittingDuck
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Invader said:

Dale said:

Because money rules...and many players will use gold to get to higher results ;)
    Good point!
    Invader
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I really really want to however, I really pack in the tg during challenges and that's a lot to pass up. I was thinking abt not going as far bc whats the point if the guild rewards are so measy. Albeit I voted for Hiltop, Alexandria is easy as pie.
    The guild rewards are a complete joke even when it's radios. 20 ppl busting butt for 5days to get 20 radios each is hardly worth the effort.
    InvaderTheSittingDuck
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Already quit the guild weeks ago, maybe I'll just make my solo guild to get 30 stars to make sure if that hero we already know is really the first 5 tokens we're getting then leave my own guild again.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Monsuta said:

Already quit the guild weeks ago, maybe I'll just make my solo guild to get 30 stars to make sure if that hero we already know is really the first 5 tokens we're getting then leave my own guild again.

Who is that hero????? I don't know.... :o
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited January 2017
    gespuer said:

Monsuta said:

Who is that hero????? I don't know.... :o
    NG already gave us a big hint with this hat in the picture ;)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21328/save-your-radios-coming-soon-to-a-camp-near-you-a-new-hero#latest

gespuerWalkerballzMaverick1969jmababa
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,562
    Yes
    Yes,.. But doesn't make sense... We are 10 ppls... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bsgper4InvaderSCBMAWalkerballz
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    No
    Ppl I know will not boycott simply because of loosing their position. So do I. I was struggling for several weeks to get one spot higher and one challenge without stars will cost me 2 or 3 positions. And maybe NG is right that hero tokens challenge makes ppl focus on challenge even more. Not see reason why ppl do that, but maybe there is one.
    @Pig I have Rosita and Abe too and for me, they are dozen times more useful, so I say, Blessed be Abraham and Rosita, not Rufus. He is just funny guy with his molotov. :smile:
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,170
    No
    Though the challenges are becoming monotonous and boring, I would continue to play it for the guild.

Lets hope NG comes up with some cool upgrades.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Papacas1RisMizTy
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    The biggest insult is NG putting Rufus tokens in the a prime position in the challenge reward hierarchy, when they know most players don't want Rufus.
    Troublemakerjimmorrison369ZetteTheSittingDuck
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    No
    No I can't boycott challenge I need Tara tokens + I want to make my shooter 6 stars
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    No
    It wouldn't change anything.

NG is as stubborn as a donkey.
    1RisJackBauerTheSittingDuck
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    No
    I want challenge boyband :sunglasses:
    1RisJackBauer
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Yes
    Not playing this week, I will use that gas for xp missions and get those missing radios and higher rewards than 5 tokens and level 1 LEG gear and low supplies
    Invader